Ovidrel/femara

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovidrel/femara

Postby Happinessissimple » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

I'm taking my second cycle of femara this month and adding ovidrel for the first time. Any success stories with this? Or side effects you've experienced ? Tips?

My trigger won't be until next week. Feeling semi nervous as I've never self injected.
Happinessissimple
Friend

Re: Ovidrel/femara

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 am

I don't have any success story to give you, but I am in the TWW of my second cycle with femara. Last month I just did femara and trigger shot. This month I did femara, follistim injections and a trigger shot. I feel like my side effects were worse last month than this month, which is surprising to me. Maybe your body gets used to it.
I was very nervous about the shots. I couldn't do my own trigger shot. That needle is too long and it has to go in the muscle. I had my mother in law, who is a nurse, do it. I did my own follistim injections because it is just a tiny needle in the stomach. The things we do to conceive!!!
Ajb38
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TheBomMom » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Hey there! I am doing the same thing this month, Femara on days 3-7 and then I had a trigger shot done on CD12.

Any luck for you? I've been in Femara before, with no luck. Hoping the trigger shot is just what I needed!
TheBomMom

Postby TheBomMom » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Oh, also, I just seem to be cranky lol! Nothing too obvious in the symptoms department.
TheBomMom

Return to Injectibles