Starting injectables. Please give me hope!

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Starting injectables. Please give me hope!

Postby Babyhopes123 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi,
Ill start off by giving some background of myself. I have 2 beautiful children that were conceived pretty easily. For child #3 we are trying so far for 2 years. We took all tests and e/t came back normal, basically putting us into the unexplained category. I experienced 2 miscarriages-one i fell preg naturally and 1 on clomid. Our RE advised to start injectables now. I am so scared of overstimulating, of injecting myself and my mind doesnt stop worrying! I guess i just need reassurance that ill b ok and if a/o has success stories with this please lmk! Thanks
Babyhopes123

Re: Starting injectables. Please give me hope!

Postby EstrellaS » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:58 am

Good luck, honey! I really hope this journey is successful. I've never used injectibles. However, I have a friend who got her BFP thanks to these. So I hope it works out for you, too! Keep us updated. Lots of love and baby dust for you.
EstrellaS

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 pm

I am sorry to read about your MC. I can understand how stressful it must have been for you. However, you are a brave person! I am proud of you. I am sure things will go alright! Have faith in yourself. I will suggest that you opt for IVF. This is because this process has proven to be highly successful. A lot of people are opting for the process and a lot have been able to fight through infertility due to the process. For this, I would personally say that make sure to visit the right doctor. I am going to be starting my IVF for the second time. However, after the first cycle failed I realized how important it was to visit the right doctor. I changed my clinic after a lot of research. If you need help do let me know. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Caprice » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:33 am

Miscarriages can be quite tough to take. It's great to see you try again. Here's to hoping it works out this time! Injectibles are quite effective in most scenarios. I hope it works for you, as well. I'd love to stay updated with your experience. Baby dust and best of luck!
Caprice

Return to Injectibles