anyone with surrogacy experience

Having trouble getting pregnant the second time around? Find support here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

anyone with surrogacy experience

Postby dellia » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:17 am

Hi everyone! It happened so that there was rapture of the uterus during my first delivery. The uterus was removed. My husband and I want to have one more child. What options do we have? We are thinking about surrogacy and adoption. My dh inclines to surrogacy more. We are from France and this procedure is illegal here. Is there anyone who underwent surrogacy or adoption? What problems have you faced? Which agencies/clinics have you used? How much did you pay? I want to talk to someone who knows the process personally. Reading articles in the internet doesn’t bring much info. All of them are so controversial. And I want to know all aspects and sides, so we’d understand how and where to start. I’m almost 40 years and I don’t want to waste time. I’ll appreciate any information.
dellia

Re: anyone with surrogacy experience

Postby ReGina7 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello hun! I'm so sorry you faced infertility. A year ago I was approximately in the same situation. I wanted to have a child, but the condition of my health couldn't allow me to accomplish my dream. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2015. We've been ttc for 7 years before I got to know about my diagnosis. Treatment wasn't working at all. I didn't want to waste time. I was 32 already. And this wasn't only about my age. I was just so tired of ttc like crazy and getting nothing instead. I was recommended by my doc to use donor eggs to gp. We've decided to go abroad. There were lots of pros of going abroad, plus we wanted anonymous donor. Girls on this forum helped a lot to understand the process and to choose where to go. We contacted clinics directly. No agencies, it's just a waste of money. We found professional clinic and saved some money. I've got pregnant from the first try in July 2016. I gave birth to a healthy and wonderful boy in April. I hope you will find the best option which will help you to become parents for a second time! Good luck!
ReGina7

Postby dellia » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm

ReGina7 wrote:Hello hun! I'm so sorry you faced infertility. A year ago I was approximately in the same situation. I wanted to have a child, but the condition of my health couldn't allow me to accomplish my dream. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2015. We've been ttc for 7 years before I got to know about my diagnosis. Treatment wasn't working at all. I didn't want to waste time. I was 32 already. And this wasn't only about my age. I was just so tired of ttc like crazy and getting nothing instead. I was recommended by my doc to use donor eggs to gp. We've decided to go abroad. There were lots of pros of going abroad, plus we wanted anonymous donor. Girls on this forum helped a lot to understand the process and to choose where to go. We contacted clinics directly. No agencies, it's just a waste of money. We found professional clinic and saved some money. I've got pregnant from the first try in July 2016. I gave birth to a healthy and wonderful boy in April. I hope you will find the best option which will help you to become parents for a second time! Good luck!

Thanks for reply! I'm so sorry about your diagnosis. I'm happy to know you found solution! My congratulations! Your story is so inspiring. I'm so happy for you! Thanks for advices. I'll consider them for sure. I wish all the best to you and your family! Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. Now I really need to hear such words. They give me hope and strength to keep going. I really don’t want to lose time any more. I also feel so tired from being stressed all the time. I hope we’ll start our journey soon.
dellia

Postby clairejack » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 am

Hi Dellia. Why are you unable to conceive? Have you consulted the doctor? If we talk about surrogacy, there are many countries where surrogacy is legal. You can opt for those countries. I have heard that surrogacy is expensive. I hope you find a clinic with reasonable prices.
clairejack

Postby gertie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am

"Hey ladies
I am here to share an inspiring story with you guys. It’s about my sister. She is epileptic. Her condition is severe as she gets seizures attack every week or every two weeks.
She got in love with a guy in college and they got married. They both love each other very much. My sister wants to have a child. But her medical conditions doesn’t allow her to get pregnant. Hence she got her child through surrogacy. They searched for good clinics for surrogacy. After a lot of research, Ukraine turned out to have the best surrogacy clinics. They went to Ukraine and got really good services there. It actually had the best clinics. My sister has a baby boy now. And by the grace of God, her son is healthy. She is really happy after the birth of her son. Surrogacy has changed her life. The duration between her seizures has increased. Since the birth of her child, she isn’t getting seizures more than once a month.
"
gertie

Postby gertie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I went for surrogacy because I didn't want to get pregnant. I am a working lady. Getting pregnant would have required me to quit my job for 9 months. I have an issue. I can stay without doing something for a minute. I can't do rest. With pregnancy, I would have to do a lot of rest. It appeared hectic to me. I and my husband had enough money. He understood my point and we went for surrogacy. We went to Ukraine as Ukraine has the best surrogacy clinics. We have a baby boy now.
gertie

Postby hannah201 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 am

There were heaps of geniuses of traveling to another country, in addition to we needed mysterious giver. Young ladies on this gathering helped a great deal to comprehend the procedure and to pick where to go. We reached centers specifically. No offices, it's only a misuse of cash. We discovered proficient center and spared some cash. I have pregnant from the primary attempt in July 2016. I brought forth a solid and brilliant kid in April.you must visit a clinic in Ukraine.
hannah201

Postby strokes15 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Hysterectomy is not a good thing. However, I'm glad that you already have a child. That's great. With #2, I think your husband's inclination is a good thing. Surrogacy is better than adoption. I mean adoption is a beautiful thing but it can lead to certain complications in relationships at times. Surrogate baby will share your genes and that's how it's different and beautiful too. You should visit Ukraine I would say. There is a clinic in Kiev that's renowned for surrogacy and IVF around the globe. They also offer good economic packages. The process is completely legal there. So, no worries about getting rights and everything. The clinic does almost everything for you. You don't even have to put a step forward without them backing you. I hope you find it good. Wishing you best of luck!
strokes15

Return to Secondary Infertility