nobody interested, I'm alone

Having trouble getting pregnant the second time around? Find support here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: nobody interested, I'm alone

Postby C-Dub » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Oh bluelady, such a long rough journey.

I will keep you in my prayers that you are successful. I hope these boards help you pass the time and anxiety as much as they do me. :)
ME (Catherine) - 36 (overweight, chronic pain patient on intrathecal & oral pain meds *gotten the all clear from high-risk OB, geneticist, and maternal fetal medicine docs that no undue risk is present for potential embryo/fetus with my meds*)

DH - 38 (overweight)

♡ TTC #1 since September 2014 ♡

* On Clomid cycle 4 to improve egg quality/promote "stronger" O...I keep telling DH we're going to make a SuperBaby! *

My Ovulation Chart
C-Dub
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tina03 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 am

Hey bluelady,

Your story is a really difficult one, so sorry :( It's not ok your pressured by your family to have a son. Luckily you have a daughter!!! Many women would be happy to just have one kid, your family should know how blessed they are. Has your husband gone for tests yet? Maybe it's not just you who has problems - always needs 2 to make a baby. But i guess overall your life seems not easy and you said you would leave your husband and the stress behind if you could....I wish you a lot of strength! Maybe you are able to seek help outside of your family to change your situation, it is possible and you have the right to make your own decisions and deserve to be happy.
2012 diagnosed with endometriosis, surgery/lap, diagnosed with subseptate uterus 2017...TTC since almost 3 years before first BFP in 2015
2015 August 4 - MC identical twins at 7 w, BFP @ 13dpo - squinter BFP @ 12 dpo, Betas: 152, 310, 1982
2016 Oct 10 - MC at 5-6 weeks, BFP @ 9dpo, Beta @ 4w 199

2016 Dec 30 - BFP @ 9dpo > EDD Sept 13, 2017 It's a BOY (av. BPM 130)

Tina03
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nick02 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Bluelady- you keep saying that you have failed. It breaks my heart. You have not failed. I'm sure you are doing everything possible. Sometimes our bodies fail us. Please even though it is hard, do not be so hard on yourself.
Nick02
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Secondary Infertility