Frustrated and confused

Having trouble getting pregnant the second time around? Find support here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Frustrated and confused

Postby Patientlyttc#3 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and truly in need of support and a venting outlet. I am a mother of two, a son age 6 and daughter age 7. Both of those pregnancies were unplanned, and seemed to occur when the one "slip-up" happened each time. I am now 29 years old and having some difficulties. In May of last year I had labs drawn and an ultrasound done due to irregular menstrual cycles. Everything's was found to be "normal" only some follicular cysts were present and my doctor blamed it on life stressors because I had experienced losing my dad a few months before. My spouse doesnt have any children and I want kire. In September of 2015 we started trying, only until January, with no success we decided to stop. For the last two months we have been ttc again, and the pressure is back on. I feel confused and frustrated, nit being able to give him the child he wants is starting to get a little depressing for me. Does anyone have coping suggestions... I would really appreciate it. Baby dust to all
Patientlyttc#3

Re: Frustrated and confused

Postby Danaa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:41 pm

You had 2 pregnancies so you know you can get pregnant,it won't hurt to check ur partner checked.If you feel like it won't stress you more you can try charting and use Opks to pinpoint ovulation.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Frustrated and confused

Postby Sonya123 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:51 pm

I am in same boat as you. We conceived our daughter right away. Now trying with baby#2 and its been over 1.5 years. It is un explained. I have been on 3 clomid cycle- did not work.
This month I had fermera and IUI- fingers crossed.
Sonya123

Return to Secondary Infertility