Sore nipples

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am i pregnant?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

Sore nipples

Postby CAnders » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi ladies! Trying not to get my hopes up, but this TWW has been slightly different. We’ve been ttc for only four months. BD the night before ovulation day. AF is due in three days, but for the last week my nipples have been so sore! I’ve never had sore nipples in my life- never once. Then on 7dpo i came home from work and started gagging when i walked in, because the smell of soup DH made me feel like i was going to be sick! It wasn’t even anything weird, just a can of Campbell’s soup?!. Then in about 20 min the nausea was gone and i was back to normal. But the nipples have not stopped being sore! What do you guys think? Am i over thinking it? Or possible real symptoms?
CAnders
Friend

Re: Sore nipples

Postby sumiuzair1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Hi,
My af is due for 3 days, I am having a bit of discharge from 4,5 days and some time severe cramps backache and fatigue but no Af. But dont have sore nipples at the moment.I am also waiting for bfp. I hope you get your bfp . xx
sumiuzair1

Postby CAnders » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:29 am

Hi Sumi! Did you get your BFP? AF is late for me, but still getting BFN. Hoping bfp for you!! xx
CAnders
Friend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:33 pm

CAnders give it a few more days and test again if af is a no show. You could be a late implanter and it takes some time for enough hcg to build up to be enough for an htp to detect it.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?