My experience

Having trouble getting pregnant the second time around? Find support here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

My experience

Postby clairejack » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 am

I am writing this post to help people on this forum. I know how hard it is to choose a clinic for infertility procedures and treatment. Every one of us wants the quality treatment at affordable prices. I am sharing my experience with you people so that you know about which clinic is better. I had my surrogacy procedure from Biotexcom in Ukraine. Trust me, the clinic is an amazing one. We went to Ukraine all the way from the USA to get the procedure done from this clinic. The very first thing that we found amazing was that they had a translator at their clinic in order to make communication effective. They provide us with food, accommodation and many other facilities. The staff was quite cooperative. They had a huge database of donor eggs and surrogate mother. They helped us in choosing one. Not only this, I was amazed to see how surrogate mothers were treated. They were given all the facilities that they needed. The best part of the clinic was that it was pocket-friendly. The prices were easily affordable. I am one happy client of Biotexcom.
clairejack

Return to Secondary Infertility