TTC for One Year - I used Lydia Pinkham

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC for One Year - I used Lydia Pinkham

Postby Kate1989 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:28 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceive (TTC) for a year now. We're both young (27 years old), average weight, and non-smokers; however, we tried and were unsuccessful through 12 cycles. Before TTC I was on birth control for almost 10 years. When we decided to try, I assumed my body would take a few months to self-regulate after stopping birth control but I never imagined I would try for a whole year without success. In May I first heard of Lydia Pinkham. I began my research and in July I purchased a 16 oz bottle of the Lydia Pinkham liquid supplement. If taken as directed, the bottle last 10 days. For this reason, I decided to start taking the supplement on Cycle Day 3 so I would finish on Cycle Day 13; one day before my normal Ovulation on Cycle Day 14. This supplement is the worst liquid I've ever willingly consumed day after day. Instantly I begin to refer to it as dirt water. It tastes very earthy. I learned to take a shot of the supplement and immediately chase it with a shot of Gatorade which seemed to mask the awful taste. I'm happy to report, today is Cycle Day 27 (13 DPO) and I was blessed with a positive home pregnancy test this morning. I highly recommend this product to anyone TTC.
Kate1989

Re: TTC for One Year - I used Lydia Pinkham

Postby Regalado86 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 am

Hi! Do you know if I can take Lydia Pinkham and clomifeno (clomid) at the same time?
Regalado86

Postby hannahmiller » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:32 am

I am so happy that you got over TTC. These kind of stories are very inspiring because TTC is a very hard job and very hard to cope with. I have been trying for a long time too and got over it through surrogacy. Everyone deserves blessing like children. No one should be deprived of it. I hope everyone going through infertility get over it. I suggest everyone talk to their doctors and explore new ways to come over this issue as in this era of medical advancement anything is possible!
hannahmiller

Postby pitjulie19 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:24 am

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. You are so lucky. People take years to get rid of such issues. I'm glad that you successfully overcome your situation. I think people should also avail such small remedies first instead of having any big treatment. Thanks for sharing your story. My heartiest congratulation to you
pitjulie19

Postby lindaswank » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Hey. How are you doing? Hope so everything is going fine for you. Well, dear, this is really a good news. Trying to conceive is really not an easy task. It took me 4 years to get pregnant first time. Congratulation to you guys. Hope so everything goes well for you. Best of luck.
lindaswank
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Hey, Kate thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that you are finally pregnant. For me, things are a lot more complicated! I have almost tried everything now and unfortunately, nothing has worked for me. I a few days back got in touch with this doctor because I am extremely concerned now. He gave me the reassurance, however, has told me to consider opting for IVF with DE option. Now, this is something that I had never thought about previously so I am really concerned. The doctor who i got in touch with is learned so that is one good thing.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:13 am

hannahdavid - a few friends of mine got pregnant via IVF de. I would also advise to look at amazing eggdonationfriends, you would find tons of info about treatment and IVF clinics. Good luck
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories