How I became Pregnant after 13 years of Ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: How I became Pregnant after 13 years of Ttc

Postby Happy4k » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:39 pm

So glad ,No complications. To all TTC ,there is always light at the end of the Tunnel, your Miracle Pregnancy/Baby is on the way .if I could be pregnant after 13 years with a Success story ,You too can be .
Happy4k
Friend

Postby Happy4k » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 am

Hello to Every Women TTC. I delivered a Bouncing Baby Boy.I am so Glad,So Happy to share,its my First Labour Experience though,My Baby is very healthy and Ok ,After 13 Years of Infertility,It was a Journey of Humiliation, Anxiety, Frustration but at Last Tears of Sadness has been wiped ,Replaced with Joy.My strong advise to Every women,Couple going through one TTC Experience or the other, Be hopeful, Be strong, Be Optimistic,13 years of Marriage with No Kids is better Imagined than Experienced ,You Never knew the kind of Pains Attached to it,I went through all that ,Today its all over ,it's a story now ,If I could overcome it ,I tell you ,You too can ,Just see yourself getting pregnant, see that all the Challenges of Fibriod, Ovarian Cyst,PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Blocked Fallopian Tubes ,Watery sperm ,Varicocele ,Infections or any other health Challenges you may be having will soonest be no More .I named my Baby David.My Special thanks go to the Natural therapist that helped me solved my Infertility Issue I will forever be Grateful to Him and also to Almighty God
.I won't Hesitate to Recommend Him to anyone who intend to Use Natural therapy to solve TTC.I restored to Natural therapy after 13 years of No Success with Orthodox
.The Natural therapist contact is greenwaynatureservices@gmail.com Wish you Luck
Happy4k
Friend

Postby AmySmith » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 am

Congratulations, honey! Your success story is beautiful. It teaches a lesson in persistence and not giving up. Good for you! This is really delightful, here's to hoping the remaining three months go healthily, as well. You've deserved it. Thank you for sharing your happiness with everyone!
AmySmith

Previous

Return to TTC Success Stories