My BFP....

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

My BFP....

Postby KatieD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 pm

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have made me feel a little less crazy these past two months. It's good to know that most of us are all in the same boat! Here are my symptoms:
1dpo: o cramping, ewcm
2dpo-5dpo: ewcm, sore bbs (both very normal for me at this time in my cycle)
6dpo: poking in my uterus. It doesn't hurt and I'm not 100% sure it was even related.
7dpo: NOTHING. I'm really feeling out this month. Take a IC just for the heck of it, BFN. Totally depressed.
8dpo: Lotiony CM. Weird to me because by this time usually it's ewcm until AF shows. Hmm. BFN on IC x 2
9dpo: More lotiony cm. And, the cm smells like blood (sorry tmi) kinda like when you are getting ready to start AF. But, not even a drop of blood to be seen. Maybe implantation? Tried to google it, but couldn't find anything. BFN on IC x 3
10dpo: Smell of cm is back to normal. A tiny bit crampy, but it's not unusual for me at this point. Cm is still lotiony. BFN on IC x3
11dpo: Holy cramps! Lotiony cm, so I decide to POAS and see the FAINTEST pink line on IC. DH thinks I'm losing my mind because he can't see it. I know what a BFN looks like (I've had plenty in the past few days) so I know that this is it! Ran to the store to pick up an Answer Early Result, and sure enough, BFP and it's even darker than the IC (which is supposed to be 10miu, so I'm a little confused).
12dpo: BFP on Answer and IC
13dpo: BFP on Clear Blue Digi
14dpo: No AF today, here's to hoping for a healthy 9 months! :-)
KatieD
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hhurt » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 am

:congrats: :jump: :jump:
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby photofashionista » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
<i>"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward." ~Psalm 127:3 </i>
<b>Christina</b>-36, Steven-41
3 angel babies
Katelyn Sept 2010
Everett Jun 2012
Cole Jul 2014
2 more angel babies
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21b291
http://www.christinaskinnerphotography.com
photofashionista
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to TTC Success Stories