Remember me? Surprise BFP after 45 months! :-D

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Remember me? Surprise BFP after 45 months! :-D

Postby Crunchy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 am

Hi ladies!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me. DH & I began TTC January 2008 We found out he was a Cystic Fibrosis carrier, a semi rare side effect of which is being born without vas deferens. Natural conception was impossible for us. After several failed IVF attempts, arguments, depression and struggling financially DH and I decided to part ways. We still remain friends.

Last March I began seeing someone who I've known for a few years as an aquaintance. Around May we became semi serious and decided to move in together. He knew of our struggles TTC and after long discussions we decided to take the NT/NP approach. Since I have PCOS my periods are highly irregular I've been lazily tracking ovulation indicators (cramping, spotting, temp spikes, swollen breasts etc) just to see if I am infact Oing on my own. My last period was August 1st. I remember DB and I BDing September 18th and WARNING TMI there was no seminal leakage afterwards??? Really weird but I shrugged it off. Two days later on Septemeber 20th I had cramping on my right side, swollen breasts, EWCM and spotting lead me to believe that I O'ed.I seen my OBGYN September 28th (8DPO) for my annual checkup, I asked him about the spotting and he did agree that I may have O'ed otherwise all was clear, PG test was negative. It of course would have been far too early to expect a positive result but I still had a feeling so October 1st (11DPO) I tested again at home with SMU after only a 2 hour hold. BFN. *sigh* I chalked it up to another failed month and that i must be imagining it. Through the month of October I was in a car accident totalling my car, I started a new job and DB & I have been sorting out living arrangments with my XDH so saying that I was distracted was an understatement. The last week of October I was unusually moody, practically ripping DB's head off then I had a few spots of pink. I thought surely my period would be starting any moment but the week flew by and still no period so November 1st I decided to take my last PG test and the line showed up immediately. Utter, total shock. I've never in my life seen something so beautiful. I signaled DB to the bathroom and still shaking with tears in my eyes I handed him the test muttering hysterically "It's fake right? It can't be real, can it? It's a false positive. It's gotta be...Right!?" He smiled, calmed me down and offered to drive to the store for more tests. Sure enough 4 tests later I am in fact preggo! AHHHHHHH I still can't believe it. Doing the math, if I did O on Sept 20th and I suspsect I did, I could be as much as 9+weeks pregnant.

Now the fun stuff, throughout my TTC journey I ALWAYS loved reading PG symptoms. Unfortunately I can't provide DPO but for those interested here ya go

Faitgue- OMG I have NEVER in my life been so tired. I'm often in bed between 8-9pm

Waking up early- Every morning for the past two weeks I've woken up around 4am on the dot. Not sure why.

Nausea- One night early October I woke up at 2am vomiting. I thought it was food poisoning but I was the only one that got sick. Since then I've felt queasy on and off after lunch and dinner.

Cramping- It started out feeling a little like period cramps but then it felt like pulling and heaviness.

Breast tenderness, fullness and aching - OWWWWW! Yeah, the past couple weeks have been unpleasant. The heaviness has led to mid back pain.

Lower back ache

Dizziness

loss of appetite. I'm JUST getting my appetite back.

Oh and yellow tinted CM. This one's new and totally took me by surprise.

That's pretty much it. Lots of babydust to each of you ^_^
Crunchy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crunchy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 am

Ooh I forgot the bloating! So so bloated. For the past 3 weeks I've bloated up after lunch and dinner. I just thought I had a poor diet.
Began TTC January 2008
Me 25: Cystic Ovaries, Never been pregnant
DH 37: Dx'ed w/ CBAVD 6/09
Married 10/31/05, TTC #1 since Jan. 2008
Natural conception is physically impossible for us
3 feline furbabies Takkun 4y/o, Lebo 1y/o & Squiggy 8 mnths

Jan 2010- Mini IVF w/ ICSI & TESA (FET) #1 FAILED, Embryo didn't survive thaw
June-Aug 2010 Conventional IVF w/ ICSI #1 w/ new RE CANCELLED, Funding fell through
Currently in limbo w/o direction as to our next step
Feel free to check out my blog: http://figlife.blogspot.com
Crunchy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Pixiepin » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Congratulations hunny :))))) xxxx
Pixiepin
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby goobermom » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

congrats!! how exciting to see those two lines!!!
me (34) husband (41)
son (14), spoiled cat
TTC since August '08
Clomid/IUI x3; Follistim/IUI x3
natural BFP- M/C :(
Low Vitamin D, High FSH
Letrozole, TI, progesterone, estrace- BFN (x4)
High FSH, RE recommending donor egg
End of our TTC journey???
goobermom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hhurt » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 am

congrats!! :jump: :jump:
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 am

Aww so happy you are finally pregnant after all that!
maddy

Postby LovelyLauran » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 am

Congrat!! :hh9:
Me (Lauran):26 DH: 27
2 Fur babies MiMi & Armani
TTC since 2010 awaiting our Rainbow Baby

:angel: 7/14/14 @ 6 wks MC naturally on 7/29/14
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories