got my bfp! in target! :)

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

got my bfp! in target! :)

Postby mommy2akj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 am

Last night my cramps were just terribly uncomfortable in my pelvis all the way into my legs. And I had heart burn...but I chalked it up to the buffalo wings I had for lunch:) yum! Af was due yesterday so I thought well this it. My urine at the dr was neg so I couldn't possibly be pregnant. Woke up this morning went pee still no period...what!? But had cm. Still a bit crampy. I went food shopping with ds at target wasn't gonna buy a test buuut I couldn't help myself. Brought all the groceries to the car and ran back in. I couldt wait I had to test. So here I am poas in th target restroom. At first it looked like a bfn then it started to change I was like omg omg! I ran out of the stall and asa woman was walking I'm yelling exuse me exuse me can I borrw your eyes real quick. Lol totally crazy. She said neg I was like really and then it was getting darker and she goes oh yeah I see it now...I was like OMG! ITA POSITIVE lol and that was my morning shopping with my bfp! Lol
mommy2akj

Postby epona87 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Congratulations on your :bfp:!! & that's a great story too! Hehe.

I got a negative on the day my period was due.. today is day 3 past due for my period and it's still not here. I got cramps in the middle of the night.. and I still have them now.. as well as lower back pain.. feels like my period might start.. but it's been like this since 2am and it's not 2 in the afternoon.

I guess I shouldn't count myself totally out of the game yet.. you said you thought AF was going to come and then it didn't and you got your BFP. Maybe there's still hope for me as well!
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mommy2akj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Absolutely u have a chance...I thought for sure I was out bc why would there be no hcg in my urine the day of af.my cramps felt like a full blown af was about to erupt any sec. I kept running to the bathroom every time I felt wet. But everyones body is different not everyone knows when implantation happened...I sure as hell don't..my cramping started on the 25th wouldn'tthink I would have a + by say at least the day before my period. So who knows when u implanted..it might take a little while. It sure shocked the hell outta me lol! But I tested once a day in the am fmu once hcg is in your urne it doesn't matter when u test really. Goodluck! Keep me posted!
mommy2akj

Postby mommy2akj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:12 pm

I've read that it can take anywhere from 2-4 days after implantation for hcg to enter your urine....then it now has to double or triple so it can be detected in hpt...which can take nother 2 -4days. And those numbers right there put me at my bfp...cramping on the 25th so 4 days implantation now its the27th 2 days hcg doubling puts me at the morning of the 2nd when I got my bfp but that's a guess. those day can vary by much...sometimes it can longer for hcg to be high enough to be detected....it sucks right lol its down right awful what we have to go through! You'll get yours I have faith! :)
mommy2akj

Postby epona87 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks! Yeah, I'm still holding onto hope here until AF shows!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated either the 15th or 16th. We bd'd every day from the 13th to the 18th. So I think we should have been covered.. if I ovulated when I think I did.. that would put me now at about 16 or 17 dpo. I got a bfn the day af was due which was 14 dpo. Haven't tested since then (Wednesday)

Ugh.. yes, it is totally crazy what we put ourselves through. I've never been so obsessed with calendars and my period in my life. lol.

I'm happy for you though! :) How long have you been ttc?
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mommy2akj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

About 6 months then we kinda gave up and decidd the amount of children we had was Enough....so I went on bc..nuva ring...then we changed our minds and decided that we did want another baby...and our last...I felt like I saw babies everywhere. So last month was my one and only month on bc which didn't really have an affect on my cycle.thank god! Lol we bded from the 11th to the 18th just be sure I. Knew it was around there but no idea when really so I figured I would cover all bases. :) I think it was either the 17th or 18th my bday :) when was your lmp...I think u should test I have 3 extra tests lol ill fed ex them LOL! Seriously test test test.my crampy cramps didn't start until last nt so u might have your bfp and not know it yet.cmon girl! Lol
mommy2akj

Postby epona87 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

lol, well I will test tomorrow morning for sure and see! I want to test with morning urine this time! Hopefully it'll be stronger then. :) I'm nervoussss!!
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby epona87 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 pm

lol, well I will test tomorrow morning for sure and see! I want to test with morning urine this time! Hopefully it'll be stronger then. :) I'm nervoussss!!
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby epona87 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 am

Tested this morning and it was negative.

Whattt the hecckkk?

Still no period. And had cramps again and lower back ache all night and in the early morning. Again, cause of the cramps I thought my AF was gonna show up. It's noon now.. not cramping much anymore and still no period.

Oii.. this is frustrating.

I'm not testing anymore! It's too disappointing.

I'll wait until after the weekend and see what happens.
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mommy2akj » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 am

Oiiiy is right! How frustrating! Now its just a waiting game. I'm sorry I know thiis sucks!
I'm sure you'll have your bfp soooon! :) you're not out till youre out girl.
mommy2akj

Postby epona87 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I got a bfp of the irritating kind... big fat period!!

Started it yesterday and it was 5 days late. Miscarriage? I don't know.. my period is never late.. it's also very heavy now.. and.. clotting? Don't know what that means either.. probably not good though. :(

We're disappointed but we're still going to try again this month.
epona87
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mommy2akj » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am

Oh I'm so sorry af showed up. Next cycle I'm sure will be your bfp! As for me I don't know what's going on. A week ago on the 1st my beta was 5 and now I had betas done again to make sure they're going up. My fingers are crossed though hope ing the baby sticks .
mommy2akj

Return to TTC Success Stories