BFP w/Fertialaid

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP w/Fertialaid

Postby Nica85 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

It really worked i have been off of BC for 10 years actively trying to concieve for the last 5 years I had 2 iui's with no success the Drs said it was unexplained and my finace was fine....My IUI's had a count of 5 mil one time and the other was only 2 mil which the Drs say it was just a bad batch.... From January through Feb my fiance took fertialaid faithfully and BAM :bfp: on Feb 25th...I noticed a change in his quanity and so did he....As for symptoms all i had was sore BBs and at 6 weeks still only sore BB's but ladies I recommend fertialaid even if your partner is healthy its a natural vitamin that targets the reproductive organs...Fertial aid with count boost to increase quanity!!!!!
Me~26<br />DH~26 <br />1 Fur Babies- Juelz<br />Unexplained infertility&nbsp;<br />BFP 2/25/2012<div>MC 4/11/2012&nbsp;</div><div>Ttc naturally&nbsp;</div>
Nica85
Friend

Postby poppy1227 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi Nica85...

thanks so much for posting this as ....
my DH an i have bn ttc since 2010 post m/c...for the past 2 cycles now i have been daily taking Fertilaid and so was DH...he unfortunately was ill with Fertilaid for men..so now he takes diff vits for men in assistance to conception specially formulated for men....but im hoping this will be our mth...this post gives me so much hope...i have also noticed my cycles have bn longer since taking Fetilaid for women...
currently i am or just have ovulated with extremely sore bbs..haha
thanks again...and Congratz on ur BFP huni :hh9: :D
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories