BFP 9DPO (my real symptoms from 1DPO!)

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP 9DPO (my real symptoms from 1DPO!)

Postby maybeaboynow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Well ladies, I am the example (among many other PG ladies) that it is INDEED possible to have :pregnant: symptoms even before implantation takes place.

I will list my symptoms below, just wanted to say, that my CAT , who hardly ever comes and sits on my lap by himself, spent the last 12 days on me, with me, after me LOL

Also my very first symptoms were: extremely sore :bbs: from 1DPo I never ever had this immediately after ovulation, so I couldnt wait till 5dpo to start testing, still I was prepared for a BFN cycle again

1DPO very sore bbs (UNUSUAL!), shivering with cold, CM
2DPO very sore bbs darkened areola, lots of creamy CM,shivering with cold, thirst
3DPO tons of CM, backache very bad, very sore bbs, af like cramps, shivering with cold again!
4DPO sore bbs, dark areola,headache,tons of cm,skin break out,shivering with cold still
5DPO sore bbs, tons of cm,shivering with cold,BFN (what was I thinking :oops: )
6DPO sore bbs, af cramps,BFN, arguing with DH :( (which is hard) crying a lot
7DPO sore bbs, BFN, tons of CM, terrible headache
8DPO painful pelvic pain, sore bbs, veins on bbs so visible, very very faint BFP on IC in the evening
9DPO temp dip, spotting at night (few drops not red) 8x faint BFPs on early hpts, cramping, sore bbs, very visible veins on bbs, lots of crying :oops:
10DPO BFatP finally! bbs huge and very sore, cramps, thirst!, veiny bbs, frequent pee, headache
11DPO BFP (lines stronger), very sore and swollen bbs, veiny bbs, tons of CM,metallic taste in mouth, frequent pee
12DPO BFP (lines even stronger), extremely sore and huge bbs, tons of cm, frequent pee
13DPO BFP on DIGI! it said 2-3 :omg: extremely sore and huge bbs, tons of cm, frequent pee
14DPO BFP (lines even stronger now), extremely sore and huge bbs, tons of cm, frequent pee, veiny bbs,
15 DPO finally a real BFP on IC! frequent pee, very veiny bbs,tons of CM

Lots of :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :luck: :luck: :luck:
Last edited by maybeaboynow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me 37 :hb: DH 39
:babyg: 2003
:babyg: 2008
:babyg: 2012
:babyb: due in April

Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ravyndancer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:36 am

Anna, are you sure you were shivering with cold and not SHAKING from EXCITEMENT!? :mrgreen:

hee hee

Thanks for posting your 2WW sxs xoxoxo
Me: 39 multinodular goitre, completed 3 cycles of heavy metal detox, HSG Sept 20/12 - R tube open, L was slightly blocked, cleared during procedure, exploratory lap Feb 25/13 found mild endo (2 spots) removed and tubes flushed.
DH: 40 (healthy SA!)
TTC #1 since June 2011
Clomid cycle #1 100 mg CD3-7 April 2013 = BFN
Clomid cycle #2 100 mg CD3-7 May 2013 = didn't BD during fertile window = BFN
June 2013 - 2 years TTC. I give up. No more Clomid, no more temping, no more OPKs. Distraught :(
My Ovulation Chart
Ravyndancer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maybeaboynow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 am

Ravyndancer wrote:Anna, are you sure you were shivering with cold and not SHAKING from EXCITEMENT!? :mrgreen:

hee hee

Thanks for posting your 2WW sxs xoxoxo
not sure anymore LOL :kiss:

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thelittleirishsparrow » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 am

What does 2-3 mean on a digi?? Congrats on your bfp :)
thelittleirishsparrow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maybeaboynow » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:09 pm

thelittleirishsparrow wrote:What does 2-3 mean on a digi?? Congrats on your bfp :)

the CBED with conception indicator shows the time passed since conception, and normally if you take the test before you miss your period it shows 1-2 weeks, and it showed 2-3 weeks in my case
, I think :omg: as I had been scared to take the test even at 13 dpo and it still came up as 2-3 (weeks) so my hcg level was pretty high at that stage

babydust and thank you :luck:

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories