BFP One cycle

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP One cycle

Postby Awaitingmyblessing » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

I got my BFP in one cycle. :D
What I did this cycle was:

1. Most important thing I did was Constantly cleansed with water (only)
2. Drank Fertilitea (2 cups measured before bed at night)
3. Took Fertile CM Through out the month and before Ovulation :o:
4. Used Preseed Especially during ovulation
5.Took prenatal vitamins everyday along with whole milk before bed
!!!Discontinued everything except for prenatals and whole milk after ovulation!!!!
I hope this can help some of you achieve your :bfp: this cycle.

My TWW Symptoms
1dpo horrible gas so bad I thought I was ovulating again in the worst way
2dpo still gassy
3dpo still gassy, uti like cramping of which I knew was not a uti lasted for 45 seconds and never came back it was like a shooting pain that started somewhere and shot all the way down into vagina :?
4dpo Still gassy
5dpo No symptoms other than feeling as if :af: is on the way
6dpo :af: feelings continue gas is back a little
7dpo :af: cramps continue not really bad just soft and feeling as if cervix was about to start :af:
8dpo No symptoms I am so close to calling it over this cycle
9dpo Sneezed and felt shooting pain run though my uterus knew at that moment something was going on took a FR GOLD DIGI yes or no test and YES!!! could not believe my eyes so I tested with 2 more tests which also came out positive
10dpo tested again for darker :bfp: and today I am slowly accepting at almost 20 dpo that I am preggo!!!!! :pregnant2: :yay:

THE BEST advice I can give is to keep your body clean treat it as if you are already preggo and catch that :o:
Pretty Pink or Baby Blue One at a time or maybe even two!<br /><div><div>&lt;a href=&quot;http://lilypie.com/&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://lmtm.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/zOzJip3.jpg&quot; width=&quot;100&quot; height=&quot;80&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Lilypie - Personal picture&quot; /&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://lmtm.lilypie.com/zOzJm7.png&quot; width=&quot;200&quot; height=&quot;80&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Lilypie Maternity tickers&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;</div></div>
Awaitingmyblessing

Postby hhurt » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

congrats on your :bfp: :jump: :jump:
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby_Bumble_Bee » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Awaitingmyblessing,

Your post has given me such hope this month!! I am currently 6dpo and a lot of the symptoms you had I have been having.

I've been having the feeling (cramps) that AF is coming any min and i'm not suppose to start for another week and a half and I never normally get symptoms until a few days before. Temps are up and also boobies are sore and have also been experiencing shooting pains in my cervix every now and then....i'm SOOOOO hoping this means I will get my BFP this month, this is our 13th month trying :)
TTC for 1 1/2 years for baby #1 , DX: PCOS August 2012, Angel Baby, May 2011
Baby_Bumble_Bee
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories