Miracles do happen

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Miracles do happen

Postby brandi79 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:07 am

Back in Jan 2007 i got my first bfp, on to loose it 2 weeks after at 6 weeks. I 2008 I was diagnosed with pcos and did 3 rounds of clomid and nothing. Four long years have passed and we pretty much all but given up, I was supposed to start my :af: on May 18 Th and it didn't come I really didn't even think anything of it. I have been known to start a day or two early or late.

Well on Monday May 21st my eyes popped open and a flew up out of bed and went into bathroom with out even thinking and grabbed a test that had been in there forever, took it an it immediately turned pink the positive was darker then the control line... I complete and utter shock I took the test into kitchen where my dh was and sat it on the counter, he took one look at it looked at me with a smile and said "How is that"... LOL Like I said we had all but given up... I also stopped at the store to pick up some more test thinking maybe the one I just took was faulty, it wasn't i got 3 more positives and one at the dr's,

I got it confirmed at my primary care doc on tuesday, I had actually been on some anxiety meds and blood pressure meds neither of which were good for baby. I am off the anxiety meds now and switched to a baby friendly blood pressure med. She sent me to get my beta Tuesday afternoon it was 2969 which indicates i am between 5-6 pregnant. I have my first prenatal visit on June 5th. Hopefully all turns out well and this one stay with me for a long healthy and happy 9 months.

Oh and i never really had any symptoms, just the usual breast tenderness, and crampy. But now I cant take my bra off without crying ( iam very big busted to begin with) constipated and crampy like :af: will start any min but never does. And very very very tired, dh commented on much I've been sleeping. Thanks for letting me share been dying to tell someone
brandi79

Postby Rubyru » Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 am

Congratulations!
Rubyru
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lovebabytime » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 pm

:jump: :jump: Thats awesome! Big Congrats!
Me: 34 DH: 36
Together since 1997, Married in July 2003
DD born 10/23/07
TTC#2 since July 2010
My Ovulation Chart
lovebabytime
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby janejones » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 pm

So happy for you. Congrats!!

janejones

Postby hhurt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 am

congrats! :bfp: :bfp: :jump: :jump:
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories