*UPDATE* BFP AFTER 8 MONTHS TTC: CATIOUSLY EXCITED. HELP!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

*UPDATE* BFP AFTER 8 MONTHS TTC: CATIOUSLY EXCITED. HELP!

Postby MrsSmith13 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 am

Hi ladies! This past July on the 18th, I got my bfp with baby #1. I confirmed with the doc with a blood test, and even then, my levels seemed a little low. I'm a little sad, but I would much have it happen this early on than later on in the pregnancy. I'm due to ovulate next week and dh and I are excited to jump back into things

HI LADIES! AS YOU CAN SEE, YESTERDAY I GOT A VERY PINK BFP ON A WONDFO. (IT LOOKS GRAY AND COLORLESS, BUT MY CELL PHONE TAKES CRAPPY PICS) ANYWHO, I TOOK A FRER SOON AFTER WITH THE SAME URINE AND GOT A BFN! EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THINGS LIKE THIS ARE COMMON SINCE WONDFOS ARE MORE SENSITIVE THAN FRERS AND THAT I SHOULD RETEST IN A FEW DAYS WITH ANOTHER FRER. WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU BEFORE?
Last edited by MrsSmith13 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrsSmith13
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby girliegirl7 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 am

All tests are different. When I got my BFP, it was obvious. I tested 4 more times just to be sure and all was good. Then I tried another brand days later while waiting to see my doctor and it was so much lighter so I freaked out and I went out and got different tests and they were darker! You never know. Keep testing as it gets closer to you missing AF. Hoping you have already gotten your BFP!
girliegirl7
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hhurt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 am

congrats!! :bfp: :bfp: :jump: :jump:
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories