So many negatives then BFP blood test and HPT at 16DPO!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, maddy, GreekMythFreak, JessM, flipflop1117

So many negatives then BFP blood test and HPT at 16DPO!

Postby Rose198312 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 pm

I am so excited to share that I am pregnant! This is our first month TTC and we only did the BD one time during fertile period which was the day before O. Here's my story and symptoms. I didn't chart ovulation or use OPK's. I simply used a calendar that based my O off of my cycle. However, I do have a regular cycle, so perhaps that's why it was so easy.

day prior to O: had sex
O day:nothing
1DPO:Gums bleeding while brushing
2DPO: Nothing
3DPO: small amount of red blood when wiping
4DPO:Very gassy, stomach cramps/twinges, weird hunger pains, mild nausea, slight CM
5DPO:Only ate 1/2 of breakfast, wasnt feeling hungry and got a bit nauseated while eating. Cramps on both sides (mainly left), getting sick with flu-like symptoms, very bad headache, slight CM
6DPO:Heavier CM, low back pain, vaginal "bubble" type feeling but nothing ever came out
7DPO: Gums bleeding when brushing, Stabbing pain in breasts, breasts feel swollen, EXTREME veins on chest and nipples
8DPO: Tested negative: Didnt sleep well, kept dreaming about my basal temp, boobs feel more swollen and slightly tender, low back pain, slight CM, veins dont seem as prominate as yesterday. Very emotional, cried over two songs. Heart is POUNDING when i lay down, short of breath just going across the living room, belching a lot, inside vagine felt extremely tight.
9DPO: Tested negative: Didnt sleep well again, had a dream about having twins at home, peeing more frequently (is that possible this early?!)slightly nauseated, heavy boobs, vaginal "bubble" feeling again, veins are now leading into my nipples.
10DPO: Neagtive blood test: Veins very prominant, areoles seem a lot bigger/not darker though, short of breath in the morning, breasts are getting more and more tender, low back pain, mild cramps on left side of abdomen, blood test done at drs office with HCG of less than 1, pulling/stabbing sensation beneath/behind boobs, vaginal "bubble" thing again.
11DPO: Didnt sleep well, feel discouraged yet I feel like I should be happy, dropped a few pounds when I weighed, not much of an appetite, short of breath, crying a lot.
12DPO:Headachish, VERY sore boobs and large areoles, bra uncomfortable, out of enregy/drained!
13DPO:Dreamt I had a BFP! Woke up to disappointment of a negative. Still HUGE blue veins all over chest and now also leading up to my neck. Really bad cramps(almost like I need to poop but cant..sorry if TMI) very irritable and emotional, even a bit angry.
14DPO: Expected date for period, no sign of AF. sticky/watery CM, still obsessing thinking I am pregnant and the blood test had to have been too early. Pulling feeling in the right upper abdominal area, tested negative again.
15DPO: Tested negative on HPT but something told me to go in and do another blood test anyway. 1 day late for AF, veins seem even bigger now!! white/yellowish sticky CM, had another blood test done at drs office. Crampy, gassy, stabbing/pulling feeling in breasts, heart beating super hard.
16DPO: 2 days late for AF. Tested negative on HPT(the dip in pee sticks. FYI:DONT USE THEM!!!!!) Feeling discouraged and wondering how it can be negative when I KNOW I'm pregnant?! Anxiously awaiting call from dr for results, cramps on both sides near pelvis. Received call from drs office confirming I am indeed pregnant!! HCG level of 31! I had to see it for myself so I POAS (FRER) and got a BFP!
Rose198312
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: So many negatives then BFP blood test and HPT at 16DPO!

Postby TTC1at38 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Congrats to you!!!!!
May 26, 2012 IUI with DS BFN
June 23rd, 2012 IUI with DS #2 BFN
October 17, 2012 IUI with DS #3

Currently in the TWW

Praying, begging and believing for a BFP!
TTC1at38
Friend

Been liked: 0 times

Postby RNhopeful » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

I was 5 days late for AF. I had tested negative 3 times and finally said I wasn't testing again.. The next day I made a appt with my OB and refused to test until I saw him. This morning I decided to test before my appt and got 3 BFP!!!! Had my levels drawn and it was 28.3 so my OB says I o'd later than I thought and the random bd day was successful !!!!!! Prayers for a healthy 9months :D thank you Lord
Image 11weeks

Image 7 weeks

RNhopeful
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby RNhopeful » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 am

Sadly I am now having my 2nd mc in 9 months... My OB says he doesn't believe low progesterone plays a role in mc.. I would at least like to rule it out.. Any thoughts about this??
Image 11weeks

Image 7 weeks

RNhopeful
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Rose198312 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am

Low progesterone plays a very important role in pregnancy and miscarriage. You need to meet with a new OB dr. That is absurd that he would say such a thing. Many women take progesterone supplements just to ensure that they don't miscarry during the first trimester. Sorry for your loss, sweetie. I am now a little over 10 weeks so and have seen my OB several times and done tons of research. Progesterone is very important!!
Rose198312
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Success Stories