In SHOCK!!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

In SHOCK!!

Postby rachaels_mom » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 am

After 6 years and 5 months ttc #2 I am about 6 weeks pregnant confirmed with a blood test today! My beta level was over 9000 and progesterone was 19.2 (seems low to me but they said it was a great number). Dh and I went in August for an IVF consultation and I was waiting on a friends left over follistim from her egg donation to maybe start the IVF process. Dh and couldn't really get past the debt of it all, so we were actually leaning towards not doing it or waiting another year. I was over two weeks late, which was annoying but last month I had a 58 day cycle. I had a left over FR test, so when I got home from work, I just thought whatever and peed on it. It came up positive before I stood up from the toilet. I started screaming and crying from the shock. I called DH at work and I couldn't even hardly speak, he thought I ran over our dog. I still can't believe it even with the blood test. We are over the moon and praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. Symptoms were not that far off from AF, the only really odd thing was my bbs started getting extremely firm. I'm cramping like I'm going to start still ,but no spotting Praise the Lord. I'm truly blessed.
Me~Karen 32 (unexplained infertility maybe slight pcos)
Dh~31 (He's awesome)

NATURAL BFP OCTOBER 10TH 2012!!!!!

Beta Oct 10th~ 9,600 (don't remember exact)

Beta Oct 12th~ 19,800 (don't remember exact)

Hoping to start IVF cycle Oct. 2012

ttc #2 since May 2006. Had Lap done 6/1/11 Found Stage 1 Endo and it's been all removed and slightly blocked right tube all cleared.
ttc Natural June 11 then onto double IUI
July-bfn
September- injectables~ BFN =(
rachaels_mom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: In SHOCK!!

Postby hhurt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 am

congrats! what an absolute Miracle.. so happy for you! :D
Heather38
Jim 40
BFP 9-01-12
EDD 5-09-13
Kyler will be here via csection on 4-11-13 at noon ct at 36 weeks due to placenta previa..
My Ovulation Chart
Jade 4

Ashlynn 2

ImageImage
hhurt
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: In SHOCK!!

Postby snowgirl09 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Wow! Congratulations!!
snowgirl09
Girlfriend