BFP on 10 dpo WITHOUT Clomid this time!! :D

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP on 10 dpo WITHOUT Clomid this time!! :D

Postby bowhunter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 am

I got my very FIRST EVER BFP on mid morning 10 dpo! I've been off of clomid for two cycles now and I think I had some lingering effects! I O'd all by myself!! We were ttc by not ttc if that makes any sense. I decided to stop clomid for a while, I hadn't used opk's for this cycle or the last and I'm not temping/charting. Most I paid attention to was my period app when it told me around what time I should be Oing and when AF should arrive. I also have a LPD so I started using natural progesterone cream from 3dpo on and taking vitamin B6. I started testing because I was noticing strange things and thought they could be symptoms and they were! I had a blood test afternoon of 11dpo and hcg was 30. I used wondfo pink handle and got some very faint bfp then backed up with frer and got a faint but there bfp. Took another today (12 dpo) and it's darker than the morning of 11 dpo. Baby dust to all of you!!!
bowhunter

Re: BFP on 10 dpo WITHOUT Clomid this time!! :D

Postby LMG823 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Congrats bowhunter!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Can I ask about your progesterone use? I also have a short LP and have bought the cream but am hesitant to use it. Did you have your progesterone tested? was it low? Mine was tested once on day 21 and came back at 17 which is in range, but I still feel like low prog is the only reason for my LPD. I am tempted to use the cream this cycle, but worried I could make my prog too high. I appreciate any advice :D
Me 31
DH 37
DD 4
trying for #2 since October 2012
LMG823

Return to TTC Success Stories