BFP-need to share!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP-need to share!

Postby allhappening » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:01 am

Hi all

I am a first time poster on this site, have been on it intermitantly over the years when TTC #1 a few years ago and in the last few months TTC #2.

Today I got a BFP on what I think is 12DPO and I just need to share with someone as I have not told my hubby yet!

Have been TTC #2 for seven months, #1 took 15 months so was not too concerned when nothing happened. But like everyone else I convinced myself most months that I was pregnant and then wasn't. This cycle however it felt different and "i just knew" (but have "just known" before and been wrong!!) At home everything is right for it, we have just signed for a move to a bigger house in February, we got a ski-ing trip out of the way in December and I decided not to drink for the month of Jan (not cos of TTC but cos I am training for a run at start of Feb). Anyway, got a faint BFP this morning on a cheap own brand test and then followed up with a First Response and it's a definite BFP!!

I don't usually track my symptoms but cos I was so sure this cycle I did so here they are:

DPO1-3 Nothing

DPO4 Sore breasts at side and underneath.

DPO5 Sore breasts as above and unusually hungry

DP06 Sore throat and swollen glands but no other cold/flu symptoms, hungry, breasts still tender

DP07 Sore throat and swollen glands, breasts still bit tender

DP08 Nothing in particular other than breasts tender and full

DP09 Bad piles (sorry if TMI) and mild cramping in abdoman

DP10 Really bad piles (always get befoe AF but never like this), cramping and a pink discharge (IB? Again I nearly always get a discharge in the days before AF but this just looked different)

DP11 Still some piles and sharp pain in lower abs in evening, lasted about 30 seconds. No more discharge.

DP12 BFP!!!

Hope this info helps some of you ladies TTC. I am always convinced my syptoms are in my head and usually they are but this time it seems not! Fingers crossed all will go well now.

Good luck to everyone else!
allhappening

Re: BFP-need to share!

Postby MillieVee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Congrats!!!! H&H 9 mo to you :)
Me 27 DH 31
DS1- 4 DS2 - 2
TTC #3 (while breastfeeding) since Dec 2012
Chemical in Jan 2013
BFP on 31/03/13 @ 9dpo!!

MillieVee
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mommie of225 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Congratulations!! Hope you have a good 9 months!! I joined almost 2 weeks ago and all these women are so nice! I'm currently around 6dpo and I'm having extreme moodiness and fatigue.. I took a 10 miu test and seen a faint pos and I don't know it may be an evaporation!! I don't understand how I can get one 6dpo!!! Anyways I'm praying for you and good luck!!
Mommie of225
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby allhappening » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 am

Again, need to share, sad news this time. After 2 BFPs last Thursday and another on Saturday, I noticed a slight brown discharge yesterday morning and tested again and there was only a very very faint line. AF came last night. Am heartbroken. The BFPs were all early, 12DPO and 14DPO and so yesterday would have been 18DPO so knew as soon as I saw a lighter line rather than a darker that the game was up. Heeartbroken and disguted with myself for testing early. I will never do that again.

Anyway, fingers crossed there will be good news again soon but won't be testing until well after AF due!
allhappening

Postby mrsalte » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 am

oh no! i am so sorry to hear this. baby dust to you. it will happen!! :)

me: 24 dh:23
ntnp: 2009 ttc: 092011
mrsalte

Return to TTC Success Stories