Vitex/TWW TTC FOR 2Yrs

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Vitex/TWW TTC FOR 2Yrs

Postby Moni90 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello I'm new here... I have been ttc for around 2 yrs now. I've nvr had a regular period. I had a hsg test done in Oct and found out i have one blocked tube but the other is wide open. I recently started vitex I got my cycle on February 12th. BD on feb 17th, 21st, 22nd, 24th and 25th. Today I have been noticing some very mild twinges on my right side (the open side) and for the past two days I have been really wet down there I literally thought it was AF but its too early (sorry tmi) could this be any signs of anything? I hope i get my BFP this month!!!! Thanks!!! Baby dust to all.... Xo!
Moni90
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Vitex/TWW TTC FOR 2Yrs

Postby sugarchik » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:00 am

Sweets, sounds like you ovulating! BD starting now until the fertile cm goes away! If you are using OPK's, take one and see what it says. I'm guessing you're O-ing! :) GL and Fx for you!
Me:33 |DH:37 | TTC#1 |Month: 8 | Cycle: 6 (in 8 months) :?
Using Prenatals, Vitamin D3 and backed off vitex for a bit (thinking It's not as much of a help as I thought)
Sharing baby dust and hoping for some left over for myself! ;)
sugarchik
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Vitex/TWW TTC FOR 2Yrs

Postby Moni90 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 am

Hello Sugar!!!!!! That's what I think it was too... I bd all the way up until that day because dd left for football camp so we can't anymore this month!!! But hopefully that was enough and we catch that egg!!
Moni90
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Success Stories