1.5 yr TTC! BFP after SEVERAL BFN!!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

1.5 yr TTC! BFP after SEVERAL BFN!!

Postby cpain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

I had to create an account in order to share this with all of you. May I ask: who here gets worked up every month while praying (and downright bargaining with higher powers) for that BFP? Who has POAS days (maybe a week) prior to the "recommended time" thinking "Please, please, please.?" Who is guilty of creating that second line by squinting, turning, twisting or tearing apart the test?
What's that?? All of you? Well, you're all welcome aboard my own TTC crazy train!

After a year and a half of monthly disappointments, my hubby and I have FINALLY gotten that BFP. Actually, if you count ALL of the sticks I demanded results from, we have 5 BFPs. Lol. Here are my findings:

Wondfos are good for POAS addiction only. Just my experience, the BFPs we got were light and questionable BUT! they were consistent. However, FRER provided us with the validation we needed on CD 32. We had BFNs from CD 25 - CD 30. BFP (wondfo) CD 31. BFP Frer CD 32.

There was no charting, preseed or fertility drugs (although we were def headed in that direction!) Just good old fashioned spousal attention and tons of prayer!

I checked this site for inspiration several times. I hope our story encourages all of you! Good luck all you Mommys in the making!
cpain

Re: 1.5 yr TTC! BFP after SEVERAL BFN!!

Postby Oneday6787 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:56 am

Congratulations!!! And thank you for the info that actually helps me a lot. I have never ordered the wandfo tests but being the poas-aholic that I am I think I might order some. My dh and I have been trying for almost there years but I've never charted my cycle before this last one. So I'm not losing hope yet and you definitely have brought my spirits up!! I'm very happy for you and I hope you have a wonderful, happy and healthy 9 months!!! Congrats again :D
Oneday6787
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby cpain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 am

Thank you so much! Yes, for the addicts, wondfos are a great thing. Another thing about them: be sure to read results according to package. I searched for that 2nd line automatically, became very discouraged. Checked it again (because I'm a nutcase) and lo and behold! There it was! Light and questionable but indeed there!
cpain

Postby true_taurus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:11 am

First I'd like to wish you a happy, healthy 9 months!!
Second, thank you thank you thank you for sharing your story. It truly gives ne hope because I am in the same situation. 1.5 yrs ttc #2 and just recently started using preseed. No charting or opk's because it would stress me out way too much.
I truly believe that it will happen in God's time. Our DS was a blessing, an unexpected one. And he changed our entire life for the better.
I don't attend church but I do talk to God and try to have faith in His plans.
Earth below me,
Sky above me,
Fire within me.

Me: 33, DH: 33, DS: 9
TTC#2 since Aug 2011. BFP June 2013
Baby Mason born Feb 2014
Furbaby, Taco
true_taurus
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC Success Stories