TTC after IUD removal

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after IUD removal

Postby lisalvara » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I just had my IUD removed about a week ago and havent had any period so I was wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant even during this time or I need to wait until my body recovers and I get my period and start a cycle again. Not familiar with this!!!

Any comment will be appreciated!!!! :D

Lisa
lisalvara

Re: TTC after IUD removal

Postby sherrie77 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 am

Hi hun i thought i would reply :) i got my mirena out 31st may this year before the mirena i had a 28 day cycle. after having it removed i didn't get af for almost 6 weeks since then my cycles range from 22 days to 27 this is the first month where i used opk i am ovulating earlier than expected. I'm currently on 7dpo and fx for a bfp. i just wanted too wish you luck getting your bfp so don't be dissapointed if it doesn't happen in the first few cycles xo
sherrie77

Postby sherrie77 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 am

Oh forgot to add i was told to wait 2 cycles before ttc
sherrie77

Postby Bri wants a baby » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 am

If it was a copper ringed one, no hormones than you can try. If it was the mirena one with hormones you could still b/c the amount of hormone released at a time is small amounts, so when its removed there's of course no hormones being released into your body anymore. But if you feel better waiting a cycle than do that. Hope I could help. Babydust!!!!!
Bri wants a baby

Return to TTC Success Stories