feeling hopeful

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

feeling hopeful

Postby youngmomma » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:28 pm

don't know wats happening Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:15 am Im 25 I have a 3 yr old dd easily got pregnant the day after af ended. Here I am now ttc for 3/4 months August I was 6days late three faint positives and af showed I was so hurt, then September a faint positive and 3 days late I was down but didn't get excited because of the prior month. Realizing I ovulate early we started as soon as af left maybe even a day before due to it being so light. Then earlier this week hadnt bd in 2 days but I started seeing ewcm for 3/4 days so on the 2nd day of seeing it we started back, mind uI hadn't seen this in months proir. So im really hopefully but dont wanna get my hopes up to be let down. We really want our daughter to have a baby sister
youngmomma
Friend

Re: feeling hopeful

Postby youngmomma » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Even though no one has replied to me i still feel that i should share. I teated thia morning and got a faint positive not getting excited because of the chemical pregnancies but im still a little excited because it wasnt fmu and i went to the bathroom a few times and still got my faint positive. Gonna wait til Wednesday to test again hopefully line gets darker and this little one aticks around althought af isnt due until the 25th. If i ovulated then af ended like i think this would be 17dpo. Baby dust to everyone trying
youngmomma
Friend

Postby becbaf » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Hi Youngmomma, I hope this one sticks for you. Keep us updated :babydustb:
DH & I have been TTC #2 since March 2013
DS - 2007
TCM - seems to have balanced my hormones :)
BFP March 19th 2014
Ectopic pregnancy discovered at 6 wks - April 2014 (lost right tube)[/url<aImageImage
becbaf
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby youngmomma » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks!!! I think it is i keep poas and it get darker every time
youngmomma
Friend

Postby youngmomma » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Well im officially 15 weeks 1 day hoping for another girl, find out feb 11th. Wishing every one a successful pregnancy and loads of baby dustnto those tryn
youngmomma
Friend

Postby maddy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 am

Congrats! :mrgreen:
maddy

Postby dee213 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:19 am

that's wonderful!! congratulations xx
BFP 01 MAY 2014!
1ST GP APPT - 05 MAY

TTC #1 NOV 2013
dee213
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby delyngail » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 am

youngmomma wrote:Even though no one has replied to me i still feel that i should share. I teated thia morning and got a faint positive not getting excited because of the chemical pregnancies but im still a little excited because it wasnt fmu and i went to the bathroom a few times and still got my faint positive. Gonna wait til Wednesday to test again hopefully line gets darker and this little one aticks around althought af isnt due until the 25th. If i ovulated then af ended like i think this would be 17dpo. Baby dust to everyone trying

Hi younmomma,
well, while me is still in the feeling hopeful situation. been working on baby for a year but nothing happens. sighhhhsss :( anyways, shouldn't lose hope right? it's been 7years since my daughter was born. and I wanted a brother/sister for her. It's been hella crazy busy working lately. husband too. so if you maybe have any advice how to get it down to ttc tips? leave me pm here on sumthin. but hey, A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. I hope I can soon share you a positive story as well.
delyngail

Return to TTC Success Stories