BFP after ttc for over a year. Mild endo and failed iuis

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP after ttc for over a year. Mild endo and failed iuis

Postby syt2382 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey ladies,

I haven't been on this site for quite some time and honestly never thought I'd ever be posting on here. Some quick background on me. I'm 31 and husband and I had been ttc for over a year. I have mild endometriosis and he has no issues. We did two failed iui cycles and were ready to move onto ivf. Well I guess the whole "it will happen when you least expect it" bit that everyone kept preaching to me was true. We were supposed to start our first ivf cycle on September 1st, af was due august 19. I figured I was late due to all of the hormones from my last cycle. Took a test at 4 days late and it was negative, then took another when at 6 days late, totally expected it to also be negative so I walked away and didn't return to it for about 10 minutes and had the shock of my life. Fast fwd to now, I'm 13 weeks pregnant expecting a little girl and so far everything has been great, minus the ALL DAY nausea. I still can't believe that this happened to us and still find myself asking my husband, are we really pregnant? The last thing I expected was a BFP and I had absolutely NO SYMPTOMS. Just wanted to share my story with you ladies. I never thought I would get pregnant, and even feared that the ivf would fail, but God had different plans and gave us this blessing naturally when he was ready. Best of luck to all of you!
syt2382
Friend

Re: BFP after ttc for over a year. Mild endo and failed iuis

Postby sm859 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:25 am

Omg what a journey and story...congratulations! :) You give me hope I feel like im about to go crazy in TTC process lol.
Me(Isabelle)-28
BF-28
**Diagnosed with pcos and slightly elevated testosterone 3/2014 :(
Currently on 2000mg of metformin a day**
TTC OUR FIRST MIRACLE SINCE 2010 <3
28-34 day cycles, ovulation between cd15-cd20. Just bding ;) and preseed!

FINALLY BFP!!!!! GLORY BE TO GOD!!! 09/02/2014 (CD39)
sm859
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories