BFP after 5 yrs TTC w/ Symptoms and Some Life Changes!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP after 5 yrs TTC w/ Symptoms and Some Life Changes!

Postby ExpectingByaMiracle » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:23 am

Hey Everyone,

Since I've been a huge TWW stalker throughout the past years, I thought it'd only be right to share with you my story!
This morning god blessed me with a huge dark BFP!! Me and my hubby have been trying for 5 years now to conceive, with one pregnancy three years ago that sadly ended the beginning of my second trimester. I was beginning to believe I'd never conceive again. I have struggled for the past 10 years with severe Endometriosis and Ovarian Cysts. I have had one Laparoscopy, and during that surgery the doctor removed a cyst the size of a golf ball from my ovary and found my whole uterus was pulled and stuck to the right side of my body.
My periods have never been regular, but believe it or not, I found a trick that regulated my periods. And I think I only tried this once or twice ( in one month) and its was fixed ever since! The secret.... was GARLIC. Yes garlic...a fresh peeled clove of garlic! Basically you peel one clove, rap it in gauze, tie a tampon string to it and insert it, and it is used to induce menstruation. I don't think i started AF til the morning after trying but I went from 45 day cycles to 28 days. Let me tell you...when TTC..waiting 45 day cycles to find out if you conceived will kill a girl! Please google it, and the proper way to go about using garlic to induce your period.
Next thing I changed...DRINKING WATER! STOP DRINKING TAP WATER. Its full of dioxins, which is the biggest cause of infertility..The government will even tell you so if you google the water comp websites. I only drink Reverse Osmosis water now that I buy from my local organic health food store. Its 0.25 cents per gallon...Thats CHEAP! It takes out the dioxins. TAMPONS....they too are full of dioxin. I switched to organic tampons. $20.00 a box but it was obviously worth the investment.
In addition, I bought a juicer, and I juice fresh veggies and fruits every a.m. and I cut out gluten and soy. I make my own bread and what ever i can at home myself. I only eat and drink organic products.
I wish I could go on and on and tell you everything I changed because there were so many things that I believe contributed to my BFP. But I will say everything I changed was because of one amazing women that wrote on a pregnancy chat forum i followed about HER success and how she did it. She had found this amazing Ebook (which I personally thought all ebooks were stupid and thought this was a scam, until i saw an old friend of mine in walmart who was pregnant and said her and her hubby tried for years til she read this Ebook...low and behold the one I was gonna buy!!!) So I bought it... and you get like 4 cool free additional books and whatever bonus they offer. Honestly though, I'm a girl on a budget, but I bought it because it had a guarantee! She guaranteed you'll get pregnant or your money back! Its more or less a two month satisfaction guarantee or money back. SOOOOOO worth every penny I spent.
This is the link if you guys would like to read it. The webpage has lots of mumbo jumbo, LISTEN CLOSELY HERE, you have to click the back button or exit the tab and it should ask if you want to leave or stay on page. Click STAY and it'll put you on the ordering page. Its a lot of bull crap to read but i just scrolled through it all and ordered it.

http://7e89b828sf8zawfky2p8l8v26r.hop.c ... =PREGNANCY

The most exciting thing ever was opening the 7000 baby names book that came with it this morning ( I swore I wouldnt open till I was pregnant so Itd be like an added gift)

I just pray this is the stickiest bean we've ever had!!

My symptoms are: Very Sore Boobs and Swollen
Totally Pooped but can't poop;)
Extremely tired and emotional
Hungry!!
Strong cramps in uterus and stomach
Lots of CM
Bleeding Gums when brush teeth
Hiccups galore!!!!
BD never felt better...oww owww!
VERY itchy skin...Keeping a fork in my purse or in hand 24/7 to scratch
Super Protective...Don't want other people to touch me and i get extremely irritable and protective around men..like in the store and wherever we go.

Hope this helps you ladies, thanks for all your stories that you have shared with the tww community, its got me thru a lot of ugly months.

Stickery stickiest sticky baby dust to each of you! Don't forget the link I posted if you wanted to know the rest of the tips i follow to get pregnant..lots of good ones on there.

xoxox
ExpectingByaMiracle

Re: BFP after 5 yrs TTC w/ Symptoms and Some Life Changes!

Postby ExpectingByaMiracle » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:32 am

ooops they have changed there website since i bought it a few months ago. The ordering is right on the first page of the link.. Sorry for the confusion.
ExpectingByaMiracle

Postby ExpectingByaMiracle » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 pm

I also forgot to add...SEX! We started having sex every other day and sometime every day. RELIGIOUSLY
ExpectingByaMiracle

Postby TTsmommy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:47 am

Congratulations!! Praying for a sticky bean.
TTsmommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories