MY SUCESS STORY!!!!!!!!! never give up

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

MY SUCESS STORY!!!!!!!!! never give up

Postby erinhar1013 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 am

I tried to have a baby with my ex husband for 8 years. Finally, I got pregnant but it was ectopic. We got pregnant with IUI and injections. I was hyper stimulated with 25 follicles and he only had 200K sperm that cycle. So, we got pregnant, but the pregnancy was not viable. Our marriage finally fell apart and moved away from him.

I reinvented myself, I started working out everyday and lost lots of weight. I was healthy and happy. I then, met my boyfriend and we discussed children. I told him I was probably never going to have children and it wasn't in the cards. The first time we were together for a week straight (he lives 110 miles away) bam........pregnant naturally! Shocked, unexpected, blessed. I am now 34 and thought I had to give up. The pregnancy has been perfect, the baby is growing well and where it should be. Any questions please ask. I was the one sad, thinking I would NEVER be a girl that would get pregnant unexpectedly. I secretly hated those women. But, I stopped caring and that is when it happened. I hated when people told me that as well. Also, I DO realize my boyfriend had better sperm (he already has a son). But, I have a miracle. Don't give up. I must have taken 500 pregnancy tests and never positive.

I took my 88cent walmart test on what I later calculated 8DPO and it showed up AFTER the time limit faint. Those tests are accurate!
Last edited by erinhar1013 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: 32 PCOS tried clomid
DH: 34 gout, low count and motilty&nbsp;<div>TTC since Aug 06<div>1st IUI Follistim one follicle low sperm count July 12 BFN</div></div><div>2nd IUI Follistim ?</div>
erinhar1013

Re: MY SUCESS STORY!!!!!!!!! never give up

Postby maddy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Congrats!!

I do have a few questions. What was your BMI before you started dieting and exercising and what was your BMI when you got pregnant? I recently started losing weight and excersing, so Im looking for a little hope!
maddy

Postby vanjust14 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am

Wow, what a great story! Not only did you find your prince but you got a little bean, too! Congrats!
Me: (Vanessa) 37
DH: 31
DS: 16

TTC since Sept 2012, Dx: Diminished ovarian reserve with mild male factor

08/13-12/13 5 rounds of 5mg Femara=BFN
01/14-10/14 relaxed cycles=BFN

11/16/14-11/23/14 75iu Gonal-F injections + trigger
11/24/14 IUI #1=BFN

4/21/15 :bfp:
Beta #1- 1,630
Beta #2- 7,616
vanjust14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby erinhar1013 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:38 pm

I was about 230 pounds and 5'3". I worked out an hour EVERYDAY. Exercise helps with stress too. I lost about 60 pounds. My periods were normal after about 20 pound loss. I don't know when I actually started ovulating again. I am convinced not thinking about it is key. The mind has power. I used to want to claw people's eyes out when they told me that!!!!
Me: 32 PCOS tried clomid
DH: 34 gout, low count and motilty&nbsp;<div>TTC since Aug 06<div>1st IUI Follistim one follicle low sperm count July 12 BFN</div></div><div>2nd IUI Follistim ?</div>
erinhar1013

Postby nessanessa1 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 am

Hi ladies! A little back ground of my experience TTC for baby #1.
I am 28 and my hubs is 38, and we started TTC in November. I tested at 7dpo (way too early to test) on first response PT and had a very very very faint line. I took 4 more, all the same, and one digital that gave me a BFN. 5 days later, started bleeding and had a chemical pregnancy.
My cycles are normally 29-36 days, and the following month I had a 49 days cycle (CP caused me to have an anovulation the following month, and my CBFM never gave me a peak.)
Which leads me to TTC month 3
CD8-23- Read High on CBFM
CD24-25- Peak (Ovulation)
DPO1-8-No symptoms besides elevated temps
DPO9-10-Bloated, slight heartburn, hot flashes at night, temp still high
DPO11-12-Same as before, but extreme heartburn (had to leave yoga class to go 'verp' as the hubby likes to call it), cramping, lotion like (yet not excess) CM
DPO13- hubby mentioned my aureolas looking big and dark (which were also very sensitive)- Decided to take a pregnancy test (first response) and BFP right away. Took a EPT digital right after and it was a BFP.
nessanessa1

Re: MY SUCESS STORY!!!!!!!!! Never give up!!

Postby Prayin2bmom » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 am

Hi ladies! Been ttc for ten years and got my first bfp yesterday. Was diagnosed with bilateral hydrosalpinx with massive scar tissue near bowels and ovaries through lap. And recommended to remove tubes and try ivf in 2008. I didn't remove my tubes but advanced to ivf which failed. Now after divorce from previous partner and after many prayers and herbal treatment I got my first bfp! Always follow your instinct and never give up!!
Prayin2bmom
Friend

Postby Mrs.PwantzAbaBy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 am

Prayin2bmom, your story is so encouraging!! what herbal treatment did you use? I've been looking into a few products but have been reading that they can make you have an irregular cycle if you're regular. My cycles are regular and I don't want to throw anything off.
Mrs.PwantzAbaBy

Return to TTC Success Stories