TTC #1 - BFP 4th cycle

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1 - BFP 4th cycle

Postby kitsunefox » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Just got my :bfp: :ptl:

I'm so thrilled! Not too sure how much info I'll have because I stopped charting. I used to chart before we were TTC but after the first 2 months TTC I realized I was driving myself crazy so I decided it would be best for me to stop (not that I discourage it because I know it's good info to have if you can handle it). The only thing I did differently this month is I tried my best not to stress it. Plus I prayed & prayed & prayed. I'm 23 & my DH is 25, & as mentioned in the title this will be our 1st & this is our 4th cycle trying. We're both very excited & very thankful to God.

As far as symptoms go, I've had NONE! I've thought I was nauseous other months, but I wasn't even halfway this month. Plus I kept cramping the last few days (which I usually do a day or two before AF) so I was beginning to really think this wasn't the month - also why I kept putting off testing. My boobs did seem bigger yesterday & they were super sore, but I had mowed the grass so I blamed it on that (didn't want to get my hopes too high). I put off testing this morning because I've had a couple long cycles before, but when I didn't start during the day today I couldn't help but POAS when I got home from work. So the attached test image is definitely not FMU. It was taken around 5:30ish but I did hold it in for an hour or two before I tested. Today is cycle day 33 & I would guess about 17dpo (even though I'm not charting I did notice a lot of EWCM on 5-17 & I've noticed in the past that I usually only get EWCM on O day). Which the timing makes sense because the positive is blazing! I've made an appt to verify with my doctor in the morning! :mrgreen:

Thought I'd share my story because I stalk this site like crazy & reading other people's stories has helped me keep sane many times before. Praying for a happy & healthy 9 months! :belly:

:ptl: :ptl: :ptl:
Attachments
BFP 6-3.JPG
(210.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kitsunefox

Re: TTC #1 - BFP 4th cycle

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 am

Looks like you beat the control line...congrats! You might be further along than you think ;)
27 years old married to a wonderful 31 year old man for 4 years. We have 3 wonderful daughters together (ages 6, 2 1/2, and 15 months old) who are our lives. Just got my bfp at 11 dpo on July 11th - EDD is March 23 2015.
My ff chart:
My Ovulation Chart
lbgoehefam
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby saggitauris80 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Nice! Congrats hope you have a amazing 9months. And all goes and stays well. Currently 8 wks along and thrilled. So happy this happened fast for you :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥Baby's 1st pic ↑↑↑↑ 5-29-14↑↑↑↑ ♥7wks 2days♥♥♥ due date 1-13-14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Image[url=http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/Sadorno80/media/Mobile%20Uploads/

received_m_mid_1398358854539_dde5149fba35fa4d03_0.jpeg.html]Image[/url]

Me (33) and Dh (37)♥ married 15yrs
ds (14)
Dd (8)
Dd (7)
Dd (3)*with help of clomid (2yrs ttc naturally) finally bfp 2nd round

♥Angel babies 1-23-03 6wks, 8-14-03 5wks, 8-8-08 12 wks♥♥♥♥

Ttc#5 since 7/2013
1st round of clomid 4/9 (successful♥♥
Bfp 12dpo (may 5th♥ baby #5 due ♥1-14-15

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Sending baby dust and af repellent to all my ttc sisters☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
saggitauris80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby kitsunefox » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks so much you two! I CANNOT wait until my first US! & congrats to you too, saggitauris80! :hh9:
kitsunefox

Postby TiaGem » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Congratulations! :-) It's so nice to read success stories!
We are entering our 3rd cycle TTC after losing one that was a surprise. It's truly fascinating to really keep track of your cycle and all the forums are great, but I can't wait for our BFP and Rainbow Baby!
I know from experience how very much praying can help any situation! Since it's all up to God anyway, I may as well let Him know how badly I desire to be a mother again!
Wishing U a H&H9M!
TiaGem
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories