BFP after chemical pregnancy need advice :)

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP after chemical pregnancy need advice :)

Postby ash57 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey ladies I got my BFP on Sunday after suffering from a chemical pregnancy in September. I went to the dr today to have blood work done to confirm. I'm looking for opinions on telling our immediate family. When we told my parents in September that we were expecting they didn't seem to excited, when I found out it was a chemical pregnancy they say "maybe you should've waited until you had an u/s picture". We believe life begins at conception so of course we want to share the great news that our dd is going to be a big sister. We want to tell them on thanksgiving but apprehensive because of a negative response. Opinions??
Me: 23
DH: 24
Married 5/7/11
Mommy to sweet DD 8/27/12
ash57
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: BFP after chemical pregnancy need advice :)

Postby Bsw » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:31 am

Hey, congratulations on your bfp! I would wait before telling family if I were you. Even just until Christmas or New Years? It is nice also for you and your partner to have this between you for a few weeks. But it's really your decision what you do. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
Bsw

Re: BFP after chemical pregnancy need advice :)

Postby stefknow » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 am

Congrats! My opinion is to wait before telling the family. Both of you and your family need time to absorb all this. But this really is up to you, all we can do is giving our advice. Good luck!
stefknow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Success Stories