Two Week Wait

Share your TTC success stories here!
Post a reply

16 months TTC, BFP 1st IUI!

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello ladies! DH and I tried on our own for 15 months. We found out after about 10 months that DH has some MF issues. Luckily, after taking different vitamins, his counts improved enough for us to do an IUI the 2nd cycle after seeing an RE!

My timeline is in my siggy. I took clomid and had a trigger shot (despite normal cycles and charting, these things upped my chances) then we did back to back IUIs. I took a home test 11 & 12 DPIUIs and got a faint line! We were in disbelief at first, but after continual positive lines and confirmation with beta HCG blood tests, we are so happy to say we are finally expecting!

I am 5 weeks 3 days today and have my first ultrasound scheduled in about 5 days. It will still be so early, but I am really hoping to see and hear a heart beat!!! So far I have been bloated and gassy off and on, had super sore nipples the days after my BFP, and now have slightly sore nipples and very full tender breasts.

Good luck to all of you! This process is so exhausting but we all deserve a BFP and you WILL get there!

Re: 16 months TTC, BFP 1st IUI!

Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:08 am

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! :)

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:24 am

Congratulations! :hh9:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:07 am

Congrats!! This really gives me hope. We are staring IUI next month!

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Congratulations Chalt! So happy for you!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter