TTC 3rd cycle

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 3rd cycle

Postby Rach615 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:42 pm

So this is our third cycle TTC. Last month I tested at 11dpo and had a faint positive. The next morning on a digital I had a BFP. We were thrilled. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. :( I was incredibly upset. Everything cycle wise seemed to be on track and this week I've noticed some similar symptoms as last month: crampy, sore breasts, and tired. I tried hard not to test but I caved and tested this am at 11dpo (bfn). I've also noticed my symptoms are off and on and now I'm starting to think its all in my head. Has anyone else experienced symptoms on and off and still got a BFP? I know I'm still new to the ttc community but it's killing me that I feel like people keep announcing pregnancies and I'm still waiting. Hoping for some support from others possibly going through the same thing!
Rach615

Re: TTC 3rd cycle

Postby jeepgirl88 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am

Hey, just letting you know that you posted on the 'Success Stories' page where people who are already pregnant share their experience. If you are looking for support while still enduring the wait, you could try posting on the General page or even joining a Buddy Group here. There are lots of supportive groups and you will also see that not everyone gets pregnant right away. A lot of us have been trying awhile and we support each other by sharing our stories, looking at one another's charts, sharing symptoms etc.

Good luck!
jeepgirl88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories