13 months TTC (2 month break Nov/Dec) BFP naturally.

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

13 months TTC (2 month break Nov/Dec) BFP naturally.

Postby Noah-or-Sofia » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 am

I really wanted my old friends on here to be able to see this. I want everyone who ever supported me and got me through everything to see this.
THANK YOU.
I know I haven't been on in quite awhile, but I felt the need to come back and share the wonderful news.
I have been trying to conceive since December of 2013.
I ended up getting a faint positive the following month, ending in the worst period of my life. (I talked to my OB about it, he was pretty sure it was an early miscarriage too)
Well I'd like to say that I got my BFP on February 14th of this year. :D
(I probably could've gotten it sooner but I wanted to wait until Valentine's Day to test)
To tell you the honest to God truth, we did not try for that cycle. We had sex less than a handful of times, but we did manage to make one of those times in my fertile window. The only difference that month was I had started taking prenatal vitamins and finally using the FF app. (Hence knowing about my fertile window.)
By the Grace of God, I got pregnant.
This Wednesday (03/11/15) I will be 8 weeks according to LMP. My first doctors appointment is tomorrow!
My SO and I are beyond excited but to be honest, it hasn't really fully hit me yet. A lot of my friends say it won't until I feel the kicks. Right now I'm just floating through the clouds waiting to come back to the ground.
So again, thank you to everyone who got me through multiple TWW.
Tadpole thanks you too :)
Me (Amber) - 20 | OH - 25
Noah-or-Sofia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 13 months TTC (2 month break Nov/Dec) BFP naturally.

Postby BabyNoOne » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Congrats!!!! H&h 9 months! :D
Me- 32
DH- 32
married since 2010

Trying for baby No.1 :)
First month TTC- 2/2015

4/26-BFP.....MC @ 5 weeks
7/28- BFP @ 10DPO....FX'd!!!!

Baby dust to all <3
BabyNoOne
BabyDuster