11 Months ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

11 Months ttc

Postby Amy22 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:38 am

I had the implant out 3 months after we got married. After having two miscarriages before we got married we decided to start trying again and for some reason I thought it would happen straight away like before. However my husband works offshore and it was just bad timing that once the implant was out, his router meant he was only home while I wasn't ovulating! So annoying I even went up to to see him while he was on a course for work and we still missed it by a day! Last month after 11 months ttc I'd had enough and decided to stop testing and just leave it. I didn't think about what day I'd ovulated or anything really. Then four days before af was due I had light pink spotting and thought I was just early af. The next day I was SO hungry I ate loads of ice cream, pizza, chocolate, skittles...anything sweet! 2 days later my boobs started to get sore and I was getting tiny pinching pains behind my belly button. Af was due that day and since the spotting a few days before I'd had I'd seen nothing. That day while food shopping I thought seeing as my period hadn't started I'd get a test. I got home thinking I'd be disappointed again. As both lines appeared on the test I thought it was glare off the window! I was convinced it would be bfn but quickly realized it was a bfp! My husband had just left for two weeks to work and was so surprised to hear the news when I phoned him.
Amy22

Re: 11 Months ttc

Postby justxher » Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Congrats!
Me: 28
DH: 30
DS1: :angel: Baby Jase born 06/30/15, premature at 18w2d
DS2: June 25 2016

WTT - Nov 2017
justxher
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 11 Months ttc

Postby carataylor84 » Fri May 29, 2015 7:03 am

Congrats!! So happy for you! Sticky Vibes!
Me [30] - DD [9]
DH [34] - DD [9] DS [5]
Last BCP: 4/8/5
4/13/15: TTC #2 for me. #3 for him.
One together to complete our family!
Cara & Stephen :)

My Ovulation Chart

Not Temping.
carataylor84
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories