10 months TTC- pregnant after a loss.

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10 months TTC- pregnant after a loss.

Postby Paigeh27 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 am

My husband and I were anxious to start trying right away, and we got preganant 6 weeks after removing my IUD. We lost that pregnancy at 6.5 weeks and waited 2.5 months before my HCG came down and we could try again. Fast forward to my original due date, and I'm in the TWW. Hubby had a work trip, so we only had one shot!! And apparently it worked! BFP on a FRER at 13dpo. I noticed lots of cramping at DPO 10 and 11 and one drop of IB at DPO 10. Otherwise I don't really have any symptoms now although DPO 3-10 I had the most incredible breast tenderness. My cycles are short and irregular so we've worried a lot in the six months since we've been trying again, that it wouldn't happen for us. I was near ready to quit. Thanks to my ladies on the rainbow buddy thread for their unwavering support.
Me- 33
DH- 34
Married May 2014
TTC since IUD was removed in August
BFP sept 27, lost our angel Robin Oct 16
BFP June 14, Chemical Pregnancy confirmed June 19
Starting an IF workup- US and thyroid normal, so far.
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/57a9d8
Paigeh27
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: 10 months TTC- pregnant after a loss.

Postby PhDer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Congrats Paige :)

I am on my first complete cycle after my first AF post MMC/D and C (had D n C May 8th )

I am not feeling this is our cycle because we have been very busy with our new puppy but like you said it only takes one shot

Best wishes for a H and H 9 months. Sounds like you really deserved it. Hope I'm next I really want my rainbow baby. It is so incredibly difficult when the baby you lost was SO wanted and SO loved to try again, at least I am finding it hard to be excited about being pregnant again.

When is your due date?
Me: 31 ( normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility, 3% morphology)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015 (on break since Sept 2015)
BFP 11th April 2015 @10DPO/ cycle #3 (SMEP); M/C @7w3d. Angel Baby was due Christmas Eve 2015
BFP # 2 3rd July 2015 @10DPO; Betas: 145 @13DPO... 412@16dpo; MMC- 13w1d
BFP # 3 23rd March 2016 (3rd wedding anniversary): NTNP. Beta's at 10dpo (estimate) 13; 16DPO- 394 (doubling time 29 hours)
Cycle 29-33 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

PhDer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hillcope » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:43 pm

This gives me hope! We had a chemical on February 26th and in our TWW period! I wasn't suppose to see my husband during my fertile window in April but we got to try on Cycle day 12 and I'm very regular! Really hope this is my rainbow baby!
hillcope
Friend

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 am

First of all, I want to congratulation brave sisters at this reliable platform to enjoy this unforgettable moment in your life. There are 20% women who are facing miscarriage and infertility problem all over the world. You should celebrate this moment with positive energy. I want to pray God to provide healthy baby gift in your life that fulfill your whole life with happiness. I am here for you to provide sufficient information that guides you to right path to achieve your dream into realty. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to face this responsibility opportunity in my life. I am feeling proud to see that you are learning from your past mistakes. It is time to start your planning day first to overcome all miscarriage possibility in easy and effective way. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to understand and the main cause of my miscarriage problem.
The first and foremost thing I want to suggest you to handle this stressful situation with powerful yoga and meditation that is the most reliable way to get full relaxation in your body and mind to overcome this negative energy in your life. It is good signal that you are aware about your health that helps you to overcome all pregnancy related issue in early stage. You should not miss this golden opportunity in your life to enjoy a healthy baby gift in your life like me. You should maintain your body hormone level in balance with healthy lifestyle and balanced diet that is most popular and reliable way to maintain your body hormones system in balance. You should consume rich iron food that enhances your immunity and your hemoglobin level in your blood for easy pregnancy.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories