BFP Day by Day!!! :)

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP Day by Day!!! :)

Postby essiejames23 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:10 pm

O Day - Oct. 31st
4 dpo - Exhausted - went to bed at 7 p.m. - Just feel totally drained.
5 dpo - Exhausted - laid down on the couch when I got home and then went to bed early. Not hungry.
6 dpo - Exhausted - slept 13 hours - feeling really weak and dizzy, hot flashes and sweats, feeling very nauseated (can't eat), body aches like flu.
7 dpo - Started to feel a little better today, but got worse again as day went on. Exhausted, still not hungry (only eating sherbet, Pringles, and cold pickles). Went to the park for fresh air and was feeling really emotional about children. The pregnant goat kept licking me through the fence (maybe she knows?).
8 dpo - Tired, sore throat, lymph nodes swollen, face puffy, headache, body aches, feel like flu is coming on.
9 dpo - Went to primary doctor to get tested for strep throat (negative). She assumed I had a virus and sent me home since my temp was only 99.0. Baby fever today (gravitating to baby section in Target, reading Parents magazine, had an urge to cook and clean). Left work and class early, felt too sick. Had a random sharp, fire-like pain through breasts for a second and they ache a little (not as much as I expected).
10 dpo - BBT spike, had to run to pee so on a whim did an HPT on FRER - BFP!!!! :bfp: Light line, but obviously there (not a squinter at all). Awful throbbing headache, swollen face with a full feeling around eyes and sinuses (but no stuffy nose), finally hungry with food cravings (still Pringles and cold pickles, but had a banana and soup, too). Pushing fluids down today because I woke up feeling worse (throat feels so swollen) and temp was 99.7 earlier today - took tylenol to keep temp down. Stiff neck, glands still feel swollen. Body aches are getting a little better, but still feel just really yucky. Skipping work and class to rest today. See PCP for hcg blood today and Ob/Gyn next week. Peeing a lot, and bladder aches if I try to hold it. Light cramps started way below belly button (definitely uterus) with a tugging and full feeling. Feel chilly, but temp is still 99 - confusing. Exhausted!!! Light BFP on Dollar Tree test with SMU.
Attachments
BFP 111015 Resize.jpg
(169.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
essiejames23
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: BFP Day by Day!!! :)

Postby blooop » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Congratulations! I hope you'll feel OK soon :) Swollen face doesn't sound fun lol you poor thing.

Me: 23
DH: 29
#1 due August 22, 2016

blooop
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: BFP Day by Day!!! :)

Postby FosterMom » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Congratulations!!!Baby here yet!??? And amazing light line for 11dpo on the new FRER...makes me feel better that they are such crap anymore.
FosterMom

Return to TTC Success Stories