Completely unexpected BFP after 7 months

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Completely unexpected BFP after 7 months

Postby rheala » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Earlier this year, my SO and I had specific times that we needed to get pregnant. So around May, we did all the research, got fully ready like getting opks, thermometer, vitex, preseed etc in order to TCC. Unfortunately, despite using all those, we had no success. I attributed it to my SO having been born only with one testicle. So we gave up after 3 months of trying with all of our supplies and decided to do the opposite, which was trying to not get pregnant. I still tracked my period on FF so I knew when we shouldn't BD. I stopped taking Vitex, used saliva during BD, didn't temp, didn't use opks, and even went back to drinking coffee and some occasional alcohol. The only difference this month was we've been vacationing a lot.

Because my period is a bit irregular, I really didn't know when to expect AF, but I knew my body was acting differently. I was having intense cramps every evening but no spotting or bleeding. My bbs were much more painful this month. I usually get stuffy nose during the second part of my cycle but this month I actually got sick and still haven't recovered. I had a few days of bad acne as well, way worse than normal. As for the other symptoms like moodiness, thirst, peeing a lot, and increased appetite were all pretty similar to my usual pms symptoms.

The cramps have been bothering me the most and I did some research today and saw that it could be a sign of pregnancy but also a bunch of other things, so I decided to test with one the many hcg strips I ordered. And voila...I was shocked and scared but then happy at the same time. I did everything wrong this month but some how it worked.

I guess I do still have to confirm with a gyn.

Perhaps, sometimes it just takes a little vacation for magic to happen~~~~baby dust to all!!!
rheala
Friend

Re: Completely unexpected BFP after 7 months

Postby saggitauris80 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:51 am

Aweeee, congrats. It always works that way when you take a break :D lol

♥♥♥♥♥♥Baby's 1st pic ↑↑↑↑ 5-29-14↑↑↑↑ ♥7wks 2days♥♥♥ due date 1-13-14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Image[url=http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/Sadorno80/media/Mobile%20Uploads/

received_m_mid_1398358854539_dde5149fba35fa4d03_0.jpeg.html]Image[/url]

Me (33) and Dh (37)♥ married 15yrs
ds (14)
Dd (8)