BFP with home insemination

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

BFP with home insemination

Postby MrsConley1011 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:02 pm

I got my BFP on Saturday December 19, 2015(12 DPO) and honestly it was a complete shock. my partner and i did home insemination with soft cups on 12/4 12/5 and 12/6. starting 7dpo-now ive had back pain, on 9DPO my food tasted bland all of a sudden, on 10 DPO i had a sore throat that came and went away the same day, and on 11 DPO my DW was like "your boobs look huge!" and i had started noticing that too and that was major for me because im already a 38 DD. i also started having frequent urination even if i didnt drink anything. i also had twinges/pokes starting at about 9 DPO and started getting really hungry. I had NO sore boobs, no creamy CM, no nausea, not really tired, no vivid dreams, no dizziness etc all of the symptoms i was kinda looking for. The main thing that made me suspicious was my lack of PMS symptoms. i usually always cramp a few days before, get one HUGE pimple and crave chocolate and none of that happened. it really does happen when you least expect it. Im currently only 4weeks and 1 day and still very nervous because its so early. I pray for a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months. I thank everyone on here that has been so supportive during this time. FX and :babydustg: for all of you still trying and i pray you get your BFP,
ME: 29
DW: 35
MARRIED 10/11/2013
TTC OUR FIRST CHILD!

FIRST IUI 11/24/14=BFN :(
HOME INSEMINATION 12/4-12/6/15
:bfp: 12/19/15
MrsConley1011

Re: BFP with home insemination

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Congratulations!! I've read a lot about at home insemination and have tried to talk Dh into trying it to take the bd pressure off of him, but I haven't had any luck yet. I love reading success stories! Thanks for sharing!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: BFP with home insemination

Postby Rybee » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:54 am

That’s amazing absolutely. Accept my sincere congratulations! There’s nothing more pleasing and inspiring than reading success stories. It completely made me glad thus I say thank you for sharing this positive stuff! Perhaps 5-6 years ago I was excited to try. I receive consent from my hubby for that. We learned some literature and talked with one couple which succeeded.
Before that we had been trying for about 2 years. Unfortunately, we lived it without result. As well as home insemination didn’t bring us advantage. Excitement disappeared quickly after it.
I’m happy it often saves people from years full of disappointment. It sadly didn’t happen to us.
Then I failed 4 IVFs and stopped for year. I hadn’t energy and desire enough to continue. I love your story. Let such stories meet us on our way to the dream! Peace!
Rybee
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories