13 mnths ttc. feeling crazy

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

13 mnths ttc. feeling crazy

Postby hopefulmomv » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi all. This is my first time posting in any forum. Just wondering how soon all of you felt symptoms before you got your BFP? I'm one week before af is due, but I swear I am. My breasts are super tender and I had some mild cramping a few days ago (implantation cramps?)
Look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks!
hopefulmomv

Re: 13 mnths ttc. feeling crazy

Postby hellounloving » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Hey! Hope the best for you this month! I am too TTC on 7 month after MC. I noticed with my first pregnancy symptoms very soon. I know its a shot in the dark but you could always get those 88 cent pregnancy tests at walmart and test if you feel to anxious... I can hardly ever wait the full two weeks. Hope its a BFP!!!
hellounloving

Re: 13 mnths ttc. feeling crazy

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:26 am

Hi friend, I can understand you’re physical and mental stage at this time. You need not panic about this horrible situation in your life. The first and foremost thing I want to suggest you to face this difficult situation with positive attitude towards life. You can use positive affirmation to remove negative thoughts from your body and mind to overcome this difficult situation in positive way. I am feeling happy to see here at this reliable platform to share my valuable experience suggestion that guide you right path to achieve your target in short time period like me. I want to suggest you some powerful and effective method that help you to enhance success rate to conceive effectively.
It is good signal that you are aware about your health. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to understand my problem in easy way and provide unforgettable moment in my life with healthy baby gift that fulfill my whole life with happiness. You should be very informative to understand each and every signal of your body very well that help you to achieve your target with appropriate planning to overcome all pregnancy related problem at early stage.
Today we are living in advance medical research based world where you can easily know about the cause of your problem very well. You should give preference to maintain your body hormone level in balance. It is good news that you can easily maintain your body hormone level in balance in natural way with healthy lifestyle and proper balanced diet that provide sufficient blood supply to all reproduction system for smooth working and well growth for your baby with appropriate nutrition amount in diet.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories