Ovidrel Tww Help!!!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovidrel Tww Help!!!

Postby hayley1988 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:02 am

Hi lady's I'm just wondering get what symptoms etc you got in the Tww,I took a test 6dpo and was a BFN! I was devastated, I've got pcos tried 5 rounds of clomid, which was unsuccessful, I've been on FSH until follicle got to 18mm!! Then the trigger shot of ovidrel hcg. I'm currently 10dpo and scared to death to take a test, I've currently got sensitive nippers, little waves of sickness throughout the day, VERY MOODY, crying at everything and anything, yesterday I was cutting raw chicken ( which doesn't usually bother me ) I ran to the toilet to throw up!!! I don't no if the symptoms are in my head I want a little bundle of joy so badly. Please give your advice ect
hayley1988

Re: Ovidrel Tww Help!!!

Postby Nwt814 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:27 am

6 dpo is pretty early to get accurate results. Try testing now and again in two days.
Nwt814
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Ovidrel Tww Help!!!

Postby Lorsm » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:10 pm

I am in the same cycle as you. 13 dpiui and 12 dpo. I got my first positive on 9dpo. I had very little symptoms. No sore boobs.(usually before af they are sore) Very thirsty and super bloated. I didn't take these as signs. I thought I was out for this month but my sister force me to take another test. I was so scare, she had to look at it to tell me if it was positive or negative. && holly goodness it was positive. This was only 9dpo. Super early. But today it is still positive. So hopefully it sticks. && I hope you get your BFP soon too!!
Lorsm

Return to TTC Success Stories