TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Postby JulieGoodall » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey ladies!!!
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for one month and are now pregnant with baby number 2!!! Yayyy!!! I sort of gave up last night when I got my BFN then decided to just try a cheap dollar store brand for curiosity tonight. Tested on 3 different tests, CB Digital, FRER & Dollar Tree brand. ALL BFP!!!

I'm 13 DPO and the only symptom I had was a smidgen of blood after using the restroom at 11DPO and sore breasts which are normal for me a week before AF comes flying in on her broom.

No CM at all, was for the most part very dry. No mood swings. No bloating. No fatigue. No cramps. No headaches. Nothing.

So those of you that are still trying to conceive and are wondering what is going on with your body and have given up because the "Normal" symptoms just aren't there. Hang on a little longer...

I'm so excited to be pregnant with baby number 2!!!

Spreading a billion pounds of baby dust to you all!!!
JulieGoodall
Friend

Re: TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Postby peach81 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 am

Congratulations Julie! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and your husband!

I'm right there with you. My BF and I have been trying for one month and I got my BFP this morning! Plus, it's his birthday today, which made the news all the better! I'm having baby number 1 for me, baby number 3 for him. Congratulations again!
TTC #1 since March 2016
:bfp: - 28 March 2016!

Me: 35
BF: 45
Together since 29 Oct 2010

My TTC journal: http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2380504-ttc-1-expecting-after-first-try.html

peach81
Friend

Postby JulieGoodall » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 am

peach81 wrote:Congratulations Julie! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and your husband!

I'm right there with you. My BF and I have been trying for one month and I got my BFP this morning! Plus, it's his birthday today, which made the news all the better! I'm having baby number 1 for me, baby number 3 for him. Congratulations again!

That's so wonderful!!! It's my birthday today too!!! Congrats and keep me updated on your progress!!!
JulieGoodall
Friend

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 am

Hello and welcome friend at this open online platform. This is unforgettable moment in your life. You should celebrate this holy situation in your life with positive attitude towards life that provides sufficient energy to handle this difficult situation with proper responsibility. I am feeling happy to see that you conceive naturally. I am totally surprised to see that you are facing same situation like me that create golden opportunity in my life to guide right path to achieve your target with healthy baby gift that fulfill your whole life with happiness like me. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life. I want to suggest you to follow our full tips and tricks to achieve your target in safe and secure way. I am feeling happy to share my valuable suggestion with you that boost your confidence to handle this difficult situation in professional way. I want to pray God to provide healthy baby gift and your life.
It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to perform safe and secure sex to avoid miscarriage possibility. You should not compromise with your health at any cost it is time to start your planning with appropriate effective method to see sudden magic effect in your life. You should under each and every signal of your body to overcome all pregnancy related issue in easy way. You should understand the importance of balance diet and healthy life style in this busy schedule life that provide proper nutrition amount to whole body for well growth of your baby that help you in long term. You should use proper sitting and sleeping way to overcome miscarriage possible day in your pregnancy.
dazzyshahu

Postby DaCrayTWW » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Same for me!! This is the first month trying and bam! I’m preg. It’s so unreal. This will be my first and I have so many questions. I have the what to expect when expecting but is there anything else I can read?! Information please lol
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby trudyjohnson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family. Hope you will have a healthy pregnancy and gave birth a beautiful, healthy child. I know how hard is to wait something for so long. Now, you enjoy in your success.
trudyjohnson

Return to TTC Success Stories