Need some hope

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need some hope

Postby Wildflower92 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 am

I was wondering if there was any Ttc success stories of getting pregnant after tubal ligation?I made the horrible mistake of getting a Tubal ligation 2 years. I was pressured by DHs family to get it done. I won't have the money anytime in the near future for a reversal or ivf. I just really want this tubal ligation to fail. Has anyone here gotten pregnant after tubal ligation?
Wildflower92

Re: Need some hope

Postby Savanah » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Hi, wild
Actually, I made the mistake. I so regret to do that. I read on the internet about capability TTC after tubal ligation. I found that is rare and if it happened it may be ectopic pregnancies. But if the tubal ligation failed maybe have a successful pregnancy. waiting for anyone who had gotten pregnant after tubal ligation. I need help.
Savanah
Friend

Re: Need some hope

Postby dazzyshahu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello and welcome friend. I am so sorry for this painful situation in your life. I am one of the lucky woman who got this golden opportunity in my life to share my personal life experience at this digital online platform that help you to overcome your horrible problem in easy and effective way. I also face infertility problem in my life just 2 year ago. This creates a golden opportunity in my life to help you on basis of my personal life experience. I can understand by your physical and mental stage at this time I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my infertility problem. I start skipping mass gathering and marriage party attending to hide my missed infertility problem.
It is very important to have regular period cycle that directly connected to reproduction system to indicate your body hormone level in balance. It is good signal that you are aware about your health. You can choose IVF test tube baby treatment that has high success rate all over the world and has capacity to provide real value of time and money with healthy baby gift that fulfill your whole life with happiness. You should be very informative to understand advanced medical research based treatment in easy way to choose experience medical staff time to get maximum benefit to achieve your target in limited time period. You should give preference to healthy lifestyle and balanced diet to remove stress and depression from your life to maintain proper balance in your life to get the full relaxation. You find IVF test tube baby treatment is little expensive but you get healthy baby gift that is beneficial for you in long term.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories