Need some hope

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need some hope

Postby Wildflower92 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 am

I was wondering if there was any Ttc success stories of getting pregnant after tubal ligation?I made the horrible mistake of getting a Tubal ligation 2 years. I was pressured by DHs family to get it done. I won't have the money anytime in the near future for a reversal or ivf. I just really want this tubal ligation to fail. Has anyone here gotten pregnant after tubal ligation?
Wildflower92

Re: Need some hope

Postby Savanah » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Hi, wild
Actually, I made the mistake. I so regret to do that. I read on the internet about capability TTC after tubal ligation. I found that is rare and if it happened it may be ectopic pregnancies. But if the tubal ligation failed maybe have a successful pregnancy. waiting for anyone who had gotten pregnant after tubal ligation. I need help.
Savanah

Postby hellen03 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:15 am

It's great that you are trying your best to beat infertility. TTC is the hardest stage of someone's life. It's very rare to get success in the very first try. Well, individuals have shared a lot of stories on this forum. ost of them has praised a prominent clinic in Europe. You can go through them. I'm sure you'll get a good piece of advice. All the best for your treatment.
hellen03

Postby Amira » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

I tried for seven long years but didn't get results. Once I get some hope but that result in a miscarriage. Life was very hard at that time. It was like an end for me. Then I decided to go for the alternative method that is surrogacy. I went to a prominent clinic in Europe. It was the best experience of my life. Their doctors were so knowledgeable and the staff was caring too. It is really great that a quality clinic is running and creating families.
Amira
Friend

Postby beeny9890 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

I am sorry for your situation. But its good that you are trying. You are a strong lady. You should be firm like this. My best wishes are with you. You can opt for surrogacy or IVF. It will suit you dearly. Good luck.
beeny9890

Postby Maddy88 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:47 am

Deeply sorry to learn your story. It extremely more likely than not been hard for you. Indeed! I get it. Things do occur in life that way. I can relate a portion of the stuff. Anyway! For what reason don't you attempt some different facilities for a change! I figure you ought to go to different focuses! Nothing is inconceivable! In this way, no doubt. Never lose your expectation. You can do it! Good fortunes!
Maddy88
Friend

Postby TaylorR » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey dear! I hope you are doing fine. Don't stress too much about this matter. You will do yourself no good. I know you must be confused but you should have faith. I hope and pray that everything turns out fine.I know, this must be difficult. But have faith. You should consult your doctors about the options you have. You will become a mother soon. We have progressed so muc, there are many treatments these days.
TaylorR
Friend

Re: Success Story

Postby Kattyparry » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:39 am

Hello everyone. I hope you all are enjoying good health. I am here to share my wonderful journey of surrogacy. Its been 7th years of my marriage. After three years of marriage, I tried many times to become pregnant. But every time I failed. This thing made me sad and disappointed. My husband and I decided to wait for one year. During this gap, I went to my family doctor to discuss my issue with him. He took many tests. After many checkups, Doctor said to me that I can't conceive a baby due to Uterine Fibroids. I was like a black day for me. I have lost all my happiness and joy. The doctor told me to remove my uterus. After bad experienced not able to get pregnant was frustrating me. One of my colleagues told me about surrogacy. I was not familiar with it before. So I did research on it. After two months I took help from the best clinic. The clinic helped me so much during my tough time. They did not only provide us with good accommodation but also took great care of my surrogate. So yeah now have a baby boy. My whole journey was very good. I suggest other infertile try this alternate option for once.
Kattyparry
Friend

Postby Kattyparry » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:41 am

Hi, I have not experienced tubal ligation. But my sister had done a tubal ligation. She did this to control birth. She did this immediately after the 3rd child at the time of Cesarean Section. There is still a chance of becoming pregnant after this. But my sister had recovered from this with no problem. But if you want a permanent solution to birth control, You should discuss it with a healthcare professional. Sometimes my sister regrets her decisions. Please make sure before going for this.
Kattyparry
Friend

Postby dakota-ken » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:55 am

Dear, I am really sorry to hear about what you have been through. Sometimes pressure and stress lead us to wrong decisions. You just have to be strong. Try to remain optimistic. Also, go for the guidance of the clinic which is best in Europe. Sure they will have a solution to your problem. I hope everything becomes just fine. Good luck.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby rooha » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Motherhood is a divine experience bestowed upon a woman. From the minute a lady finds her pregnancy, she feels the child developing inside her despite the fact that she has never observed it. She builds up a profound passionate bond with the child, and as days cruise by, this bond ends up further and stronger.Yes, unnatural birth cycle is the word - the most agonizing background for any pregnant lady. The loss of pregnancy is justifiably excruciating to the dispossessed mother, and it is to a great degree typical for her to be tragic, discouraged, furious, and maybe disconnected from the encompassing environment.It will all be alright at last. On the off chance that it's not alright, at that point it's not the end.so don't lose trust . Indeed try it out . Yo will succeed this time.
rooha
Friend

Postby Kattyparry » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:23 am

It's chances of getting pregnant after Tubal ligation is mostly permanent. My sister once tried this after 3 children. Its safe for most people but it has some risk too. But my sister faced many complications after this. She did this without her husband permission. But when she tried to reverse this, She failed in it. And she faced rash, swelling and pain in the belly. But mostly it chances that fallopian tubes reconnect but this rarely happens. I hope you will get a positive response from somewhere.
Kattyparry
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 am

It's said you have 2 ways in this case. 1. go for tubal reversal. 2. apply for ivf. The former one may cost up to $5k (depending on the clinic). The last one might be the same price if only done abroad..Still mind, reversal might be not necessarily successful. This depends on the type of ligation, I mean place and means. This indicates how much invasive the surgery is going to be.
Unless you aren't able to do any of these, you should hope and count on huge luck, though i have read just a few stories on boards where ladies got prego with their tubes tied..Hope you'll be among them one day. Wish you the best.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hopefulrosey » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:53 am

Spammers don't you realize that you are replying on a over 2 years old post.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN

Aug'18 - Nautural BFP while waiting for FET :D Beta #1 968, Beta #2 12000+, HB: 168

Oct'18 - Officially in 2nd trimester. Can't thank God enough for his blessings
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 am

I am sorry to hear about your situation. This must have been extremely hard for you. It's upsetting that your in-laws forced you into something so dangerous. I would suggest you visit a good clinic for your process now. I also had issues financially, however, things got better when I started searching. We were recently able to find a clinic abroad. They offered two packages. Thus catering to everyone's needs. The two packages were standard and VIP package. These included accommodation facilities. They were comparatively inexpensive as well. It took us some time to decide, however, when we did we were called for the first free visit. This visit really did further help us! We had an exceptional time at that time. If you want more information do let me know.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC Success Stories