ttc 4 months

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

ttc 4 months

Postby dallasx3x3 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:34 am

I know its early, but I need some hope. my husband and I have been trying for 4 months and have tried everything ive read. what are some things you ladies have tried.
dallasx3x3

Re: ttc 4 months

Postby dazzyshahu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi friend, I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You need not panic about this horrible problem in your life. It is time to handle this difficult situation with appropriate planning with positive attitude toward life to get sufficient positive energy to face this difficult situation in easy way. I am one of the lucky women who defeat infertility problem and easy way. I am here for you to provide powerful tips and tricks to conceive effectively that fulfill your whole life with happiness. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of sadness and happiness to my failed multiple trying to conceive that ruined my life day by day. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my infertility problem. We also use many effective methods but not succeed. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my baby gift with endless joy in my life. I hope my valuable suggestion guide you right path to achieve your targeting for a time period
You can start your planning from day first with early morning walk and easy exercise that leads you with healthy lifestyle that is very necessary in this busy schedule life with less physical activity that create major problems in trying to conceive. It is very important to have proper understanding about your body signal very well that help you to handle all pregnancy related problem at early stage that create win-win situation for you. You should provide sufficient nutrition with balanced diet to maintain proper balance in your body to overcome this horrible problem. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood to conceive easily.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories