Finally! After 1 year ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby JennaT04 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:34 pm

After one year of ttc baby 3 we finally did it!

Got the first bfp on Wednesday and have continued testing and happy to say the lines keep getting darker!

Wanted to let y'all know some things I noticed that were different for me this cycle, since during the last year I was obsessed with symptom spotting.

Honestly, I didn't have too many symptoms other than really the lack of symptoms. Every month I would convince myself I was pregnant due to cramping etc, but this month was pretty quiet. One thing I did notice was that I cramped on day 25 of my cycle (I o'd on the 16th) and then the cramping disappeared completely. Usually I cramp in the days leading up to AF but not this month. I did cramp slightly on the day I got the bfp and currently still feel some dull cramps here and there but they're not intense and like I said were non existent during the tww.

The biggest difference though this month was my CM. omg! I know this is major tmi status but around 9dpo I had this thick, stretchy clearing white discharge that was literally hanging out of me when I sat down to pee. Like, globs of it! I am usually dry following O up until after my AF, so if course I googled the crap out of it and turns out lots of women who got bfp's experienced thus around 9 dpo!

Anyway, it's still early on but I am still so thankful to finally get to post here. I'm praying for every single one of you ladies!!!!!
JennaT04

Re: Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby FosterMom » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Congratulations!!!!!
FosterMom

Re: Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby happy2016 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 am

Congrats!
happy2016
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories