Finally! After 1 year ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby JennaT04 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:34 pm

After one year of ttc baby 3 we finally did it!

Got the first bfp on Wednesday and have continued testing and happy to say the lines keep getting darker!

Wanted to let y'all know some things I noticed that were different for me this cycle, since during the last year I was obsessed with symptom spotting.

Honestly, I didn't have too many symptoms other than really the lack of symptoms. Every month I would convince myself I was pregnant due to cramping etc, but this month was pretty quiet. One thing I did notice was that I cramped on day 25 of my cycle (I o'd on the 16th) and then the cramping disappeared completely. Usually I cramp in the days leading up to AF but not this month. I did cramp slightly on the day I got the bfp and currently still feel some dull cramps here and there but they're not intense and like I said were non existent during the tww.

The biggest difference though this month was my CM. omg! I know this is major tmi status but around 9dpo I had this thick, stretchy clearing white discharge that was literally hanging out of me when I sat down to pee. Like, globs of it! I am usually dry following O up until after my AF, so if course I googled the crap out of it and turns out lots of women who got bfp's experienced thus around 9 dpo!

Anyway, it's still early on but I am still so thankful to finally get to post here. I'm praying for every single one of you ladies!!!!!
JennaT04

Re: Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby FosterMom » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Congratulations!!!!!
FosterMom

Postby happy2016 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 am

Congrats!
happy2016
Friend

Postby dazzyshahu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Hi friend welcome at this reliable platform. First of all, I want to congratulation for this unforgettable moment in your life with healthy baby gift that fulfill your whole life with happiness. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I want to pray to God to provide healthy baby gift in your life that fulfill your whole life and happiness like me. It is dream of every woman to enjoy perfection with healthy baby gift to become perfect mother in life. You should celebrate this remarkable situation in your life with positivity that brings more responsibility in your life. You should be very informative to take maximum benefit from this remarkable situation. You should understand the importance of proper body signal very well to overcome on pregnancy related issue at early stage.
Today we are living in busy schedule live with less physical activity that create major problem during pregnancy so it is time to start your planning with healthy lifestyle that provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system with easy exercise and morning walk. I want to suggest you to follow yoga and meditation method to overcome this stressful situation in life. This is universal fact that stress and depression are responsible factors for miscarriage problem. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should consume rich iron food and folic acid to maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood for easy pregnancy. It is very important to provide proper nutrition to our body for smooth working and exact growth for your dream baby. You should understand the importance of positivity in your life that provides maximum benefit to enjoy this holy situation in your life.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories