Finally! After 1 year ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby JennaT04 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:34 pm

After one year of ttc baby 3 we finally did it!

Got the first bfp on Wednesday and have continued testing and happy to say the lines keep getting darker!

Wanted to let y'all know some things I noticed that were different for me this cycle, since during the last year I was obsessed with symptom spotting.

Honestly, I didn't have too many symptoms other than really the lack of symptoms. Every month I would convince myself I was pregnant due to cramping etc, but this month was pretty quiet. One thing I did notice was that I cramped on day 25 of my cycle (I o'd on the 16th) and then the cramping disappeared completely. Usually I cramp in the days leading up to AF but not this month. I did cramp slightly on the day I got the bfp and currently still feel some dull cramps here and there but they're not intense and like I said were non existent during the tww.

The biggest difference though this month was my CM. omg! I know this is major tmi status but around 9dpo I had this thick, stretchy clearing white discharge that was literally hanging out of me when I sat down to pee. Like, globs of it! I am usually dry following O up until after my AF, so if course I googled the crap out of it and turns out lots of women who got bfp's experienced thus around 9 dpo!

Anyway, it's still early on but I am still so thankful to finally get to post here. I'm praying for every single one of you ladies!!!!!
JennaT04

Re: Finally! After 1 year ttc

Postby FosterMom » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Congratulations!!!!!
FosterMom

Postby happy2016 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 am

Congrats!
happy2016
Friend

Postby joan1234 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 am

Congratulations on the good news. Thank you for the update. You must be really happy. You should be proud of yourselves for not giving up. I like such posts when couples don't give up and end up being successful. I hope everyone to get inspired by such posts. I hope the baby is healthy.
joan1234

Postby Olivia29 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

WOW. i AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU. this is amazing. You must be ecstatic. Being pregnant is a joy. Which every woman should feel and go through. I hope everything turns out perfect for you. Best of luck for the future. Best wishes.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby DoriaBrown » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:48 am

Hey dear. Hope you are fine. Congratulations to you. That's a great news. You never gave up. That's the reward of it. Be hopeful in the future also. I wish you good luck ahead.
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:45 pm

I am so happy for you. Congratulations. This is amazing. I hope everything turns out perfect for you. And that your child is born healthy and beautiful. Stay positive. Take care of yourself an d your health.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi, hope so you are fine. I am happy for you. Motherhood is the bestest feeling and every woman deserves to enjoy this. I am happy that you found the best clinic. I believe Europe has the best clinics. My friend had her surrogacy from a clinic there. Now blessed with a boy. Best of luck for the future ahead. STAY POSITIVE. Take care :)
Last edited by rozianaa on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
rozianaa

Postby bella28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 am

Hi there. Congratulations on the baby. You are going to be a mother soon. I hope everything will be fine further. It's a really good news. Wish luck to you. Keep us updated further. Good fortunes.
bella28
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 am

Congratulations dear. I am really happy for you. Motherhood is a blessing. Every woman wishes for the perfect family. I made my family perfect because of surrogacy. Because I was infertile and unable to conceive. My family is my life. Take care.
lillyP28

Postby rozianaa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi, hope so you are fine. I am happy for you. Motherhood is the bestest feeling and every woman deserves to enjoy this. I am happy that you found the best clinic. I believe Europe has the best clinics. My friend had her surrogacy from a clinic there. Now blessed with a boy. Best of luck for the future ahead. STAY POSITIVE. Take care :)
rozianaa

Postby Olivia07 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:24 am

Congratulations dear. I am so happy for you. Do pray for me. I am also fighting infertility. It is not easy for me. I am thinking of surrogacy. I need to know the best clinic. My search is not over yet but a clinic came to my knowledge. It is well- rated. And there are many good reviews related to it. I will be visiting it soon.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 am

I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing the good news with us. Your TTC journey motivated me a lot. I can't conceive naturally as I am an anorexic woman. And my body is not capable of this. But still, I am positive enough to try alternatives. For this, I have chosen a clinic in Europe. They have the best doctors. And they are trustworthy.
Alice6
Friend

Postby Perrie » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Congratulations, honey! This is splendid stuff. I'm so delighted! One year is a lot of time. I'm so glad it worked out. Here's to a healthy pregnancy. And, I hope things go smoothly. My prayers are with you!
Perrie
Friend

Postby leenadeena » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi, Thank you for sharing your story. I know this one year would not be easy for you. You have been through a lot. It is always painful for a woman to think of infertility. You must be stressed out because of it. Now, these are happy moments. I am so happy to know that you did not lose hope. You are a brave woman. I am happy that you never let yourself down. Now the good news is you are expecting. So take care of your health. You should do a proper bed rest. This would help you and your baby. take care and now keep updating us with your journey. I am waiting for your next post.
leenadeena
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Success Stories