TTC for One Year - I used Lydia Pinkham

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for One Year - I used Lydia Pinkham

Postby Kate1989 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:28 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceive (TTC) for a year now. We're both young (27 years old), average weight, and non-smokers; however, we tried and were unsuccessful through 12 cycles. Before TTC I was on birth control for almost 10 years. When we decided to try, I assumed my body would take a few months to self-regulate after stopping birth control but I never imagined I would try for a whole year without success. In May I first heard of Lydia Pinkham. I began my research and in July I purchased a 16 oz bottle of the Lydia Pinkham liquid supplement. If taken as directed, the bottle last 10 days. For this reason, I decided to start taking the supplement on Cycle Day 3 so I would finish on Cycle Day 13; one day before my normal Ovulation on Cycle Day 14. This supplement is the worst liquid I've ever willingly consumed day after day. Instantly I begin to refer to it as dirt water. It tastes very earthy. I learned to take a shot of the supplement and immediately chase it with a shot of Gatorade which seemed to mask the awful taste. I'm happy to report, today is Cycle Day 27 (13 DPO) and I was blessed with a positive home pregnancy test this morning. I highly recommend this product to anyone TTC.
Kate1989

Return to TTC Success Stories