What's good for endometriosis remedies ?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

What's good for endometriosis remedies ?

Postby wkatrinany » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 am

I am diagnosed and treated for endometriosis when i was 28 years old. I had some hormonal and medicine tablets for me to conceive but it failed. Recently, I had a failed IVF ,i don't take surgery any more. I heard about the fuyan pill to help endometriosis,so just wondering will it good for endometriosis remedies ? I need help urgent,thanks so much !
wkatrinany

Re: What's good for endometriosis remedies ?

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am

Hi, dear, I'm sorry for what you're facing. I'm familiar to the issue. I have endo & pcos. Tried 2 lapos with no actual result. Furthermore lost my left ovary with last lapo :( The only thing I've heard about fuyan pill so far is that tt's just as safe as the vegetables we eat everyday because its main components are all extracted from the natural plants. It's said with the mutual effect and reasonable dosage of various kinds of herbs, it works effectively on treating various gynecological disorders. Unlike antibiotic drugs, fuyan pill has no side effects and drug resistance. And when on the pill or any other drugs a strict diet control is of great significance as usual. I have not tried fuyan pills myself due to some reasons though was seriously considering it and self educating on the point. Here's the post from yahoo answers which drew my attention. Thought you'll be interested too ~
'I have not tried fuyan pills. However, I am very familar with the ingredients as I am a chinese herbalist. The herbs stated in the ingredient list could certainly help those disease patterns listed on the website. Its not a magic catch all cure all, however, those herbs are very effective and are the same herbs I would prescribe for the same conditions. The thing is though, that 500$ for a months worth is astronomical! you can go see an acupuncturist/chinese herbalist and have them prescribe those same herbs for much much less!!! The only thing is that the dosages are not listed in the ingredients, dosages can make or break the formulas effectiveness. I suggest you go find a chinese medicine practitioner and take it from there.'
Hope my message finds you well and healthy. Wish you all the best!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ChinyereMoses » Fri May 18, 2018 12:34 am

I'm accepting treatment by fuyan pill for 2 month, it manages my endometriosis pain well. fuyan pill is not a Prescription drugs,it is a Outpatient medicine with patent formula,the formula will be different even if patients with same disease and the formula will be prescripted to patients depends on people's symptoms and disease conditions and by far,i absorb with this medicine well and i will do a examination after 3 month treatment finished. Best wishes for both of us.
ChinyereMoses

Postby Fallas33 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 am

I don't have better knowledge on that. I would like to know more about this.
Fallas33
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:36 am

Just thought I could add. Any remedy that uses natural ingredients that claims 100% no side effects its a warning sign from the get go. Any food or drug can cause side effects in some people and should never claim 100% no side effects. Besides that this herbal sure had side effects with almost every ingredient. If you want to try the herbal route the best way to do it is to go to a medical herbalist who is a member of a professional organisation. It's one of the problems of trying to use the internet to treat yourself. Once again for some people an effect that is wanted could be classed as a side effect. For example someone with a clotty period may want to thin their blood, but someone taking bloodthinning meds will not want to thin their blood any further.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Endometriosis