IVF experiences

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: IVF experiences

Postby BellaJones » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I a really happy for your friend. I wish her good luck. I hope she gets what she wants. Take care. good luck.
BellaJones
Friend

Postby maria_75 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 am

Hi, everyone I hope you are fine. I want you to give some awareness about IVF. It's one of solution for fertility issues. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilized by sperm outside the body: in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. So females should opt this. Don't let your morals down. Go for it. Don't worry it will be successful in your Freind case.
maria_75

Postby annataylor1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:36 am

Hey Becky. How are you doing? Well, it sounds good that your friend is going for IVF. As I also have a baby through IVF so I suggest her stay to relax and positive about this process. She has to be mentally strong for this process. Its quite easy process and for ladies who are trying for first should saw introductory videos on youtube. This will guide them very much. Invitro fertilization is kind of blessing for the infertile couple in this process infertile women carry her own child. But egg and sperm fertilize outside in test tube and later put in the womb of the women. Stay positive and don't lose hope. Stay optimistic if everything went wrong then don't worry doctor there will sort out best for you. Best of luck.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby mimimama » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 pm

I have got positive experiences with IVF, and myself I know many ladies who got pregnant via IVF, IVF PGS NGS or IVF DE
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby riazoyer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am

Hey there! I hope you all are doing great. From the last 4 years, I was living a terrible life. Conceiving was such a difficult task, and after which when I miscarried, it was heartbreaking. I still didn't understand where I did something wrong. I had 3 MCs in the past 4 years. It was the worst phase of my life. My doctor suggested me to go for IVF. Of which he said that it may also result in a miscarriage. I was desperate for a baby and thought that there isn't any harm in giving it a shot. I conceived just after my first cycle. It was surprising. And today, I have an adorable son. Miracles happen every day. Never stop believing. Stay blessed you all! Much love and support.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby HanRichie » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:04 am

Aww! It's great that your friend is opting for this treatment. I've heard good things about it. I think it's great how this exists as an alternative to those having troubles conceiving naturally. Good luck to her. Do keep us updated!
HanRichie

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff